THANK YOU NOTE!

Hello Reader!

There are a few important people who helped me finish this book. I'd like to acknowledge them. They are the ones who kept cheering me on every time lethargy caught me and I'd write another chapter because they demanded it. This is my first completed book and I owe it to these special people for motivating me at every stage.

Mom, Dad, and my little brother.
Thank you for tolerating me every time I gave this book a priority over my academics. It's because of you that I achieved the completion of my first book!

KokoroNoKoe.
I miss you so much, Koe! Thank you for supporting me and cheering me on despite your busy schedule!

Cassie/Jenny.
She's a friend of mine who spent a lot of late nights and emotions to read my book. She is Imogen in the book! Thank you so much, Dear! You mean so much to me.

Glazy aka Gaby.
She's Gaby in the book. I love you so much, Glazy! Thank you for reading my book and for cheering me on! Thank you for sitting up so late and spamming my comment section!

Vani.
Vani, you are the best! She's my amazing, hilarious savage friend who plans murders with Cassie.
Um... Yeah, she plans the murders of my Characters... With Cassie. 

Hashir/ Ace:
Thank you for reading and voting on my book, Acey! It means so much to me and you are an amazing friend!

Hafsat:
Thank you for reading dear! She was there throughout my journey!

Every time I lost my fire, they rekindled it! They are beautiful writers themselves! They gave their interest and love unconditionally and I will always remember them...

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆
Started On:
November 02, 2019
☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Finished On:
September 26, 2020
☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Your Author,
Jahnavi...♡