Scenario: What They Love Most About You

A/n: It's me again!!! Anyways I'm doing a scenario this time around and I'm not going to do a "how they meet" scenario because in my stories they all met through the RFA even if some are not in the RFA officially they still met through it one way or another. (Vanderwood through Luciel etc.)

Jumin: He likes your smile, he feels that you can lift the darkest of his moods just with your smile.

Yoosung: He likes how competitive you are, your competitive to the point where it's endearing not rude.

Seven: He likes how patient you are, sometimes his work makes him stressed and he does something he regrets but you always are fine with it. (unless he likes hits you or something)

Jaehee: She likes how hard working you are, considering she works all day long she appreciates someone who can keep up with her.

Saeran: He loves (yes loves not likes) your laugh, he has a dark past so he loves someone who has a contagious laugh.

V(he's not blind anymore in this scenario): He loves your voice, when he was blind he always knew who to look for based on your sweet voice and kind words. It's one of the many reasons he fell for you and getting his sight just made him fall harder.

Zen: He likes your pep talks, whenever he gets down because he wasn't getting any jobs you always know just what to say to cheer him up.

Vanderwood: He likes how gentle you are, sometimes his job makes him get injuries and he's not supposed to go to the hospital so you learned how to fix up injuries for him. When you fix him up it's always so gentle, constantly asking "that didn't heart did it?"

A/n: AGAIN HELLO! Anyways just wanted to share that I just finished Zen's route (good ending so far) and I'm not sure if I should go for Jumin's or 707's route next.