Chapter 11

Warning:  Mentions of Triggering Topics

-

"No son of mine..." the man yells as he grips onto the boy's jaw. "...will be a fucking fag!"

Jungkook cries out in pain as his head harshly turns to the side with the impact of his father's fist. He feels the thudding ache of a bruise slowly forming on his cheek as the hot blistering pain  sears through his face. He mewls in pain as his father grips onto his face once again and forces him to meet his dark menacing glare.

The man suddenly pushes the smaller boy down onto the floor and towers over his quivering form. "Who do you think you are? messing around with a boy like a fucking sissy."

"I'm s-sorry, I wasn- ah!" Jungkook barely manages to speak before he feels the piercing ache of his father's foot kick his gut. He chokes out in pain and raises a quivering hand over his head to shield himself.

His father kicks him again while growling. "You're fucking disgusting! A fucking disgrace!"

Jungkook whimpers as the man continues the abuse, letting him lash out his anger onto his small body. It's exhausting. The cycle of punches and kicks goes on and on. Endlessly. Relentlessly. Hurt, fear, shock, they infiltrate through his body, swarming his lungs, constricting his oxygen. His body trembles with each and every impact, feeling the repetitive surge of pain course through him. The endless, relentless pain. It twists his organs, burns his breathe, wraps around his body like a venomous coat until all he feels nothing. Numb? The pain is still present but the hollowness of his heart is all he feels. Numb. 

Jungkook hears a yell from the background. "Grey, g-get off him," his mother screams, tears gushing down her face. The man spins around, eyes flaring with rage as he sees the woman approaching them. He picks up the closest thing to them- a vase- and then throws it at her. The vase shatters against her fragile skin, cutting it apart. She drops to the floor and cries out in pain, red thick blood now seeping past her pale skin.

"Stay out of this you bitch!" He roars.

"Momma," Jungkook screams as he watches the woman fall to the floor.

The man turns back to him, his fist clenched. He punches the smaller boy again, causing his lower lip to split open and blood to gush out of the wound. Jungkook pulls his knees to his chest and tucks his head in it, shaking as he tries to hold himself together, shaking as he tries to breathe, shaking as he tries to hide away from the monster in front of him.

The man grips his jaw and harshly brings his head back up, staring him down with his dark eyes. "You are NOT going to act like a fag ever again, do you understand? You are my son, you have my blood. No son of mine will be fucking gay, understand? You are NOT gay."

Jungkook nods as tears stream down his face.

The man tightens his grip on the boy's jaw. "Say it. I want you to fucking say it," he growls.

Jungkook inhales a small breath.

"I'm not..." 

He feels the man's fingernails digging into his skin, leaving shallow indents.

Jungkook looks down, more tears pooling in his eyes before he gulps and speaks up...

-

"I-I'm not gay."

Taehyung perks his eyebrows up, looking at the boy curiously. He trails his eyes over the boy's flustered state, over his messy hair, red cheeks and straining boner.