prologue

Hiiii everyone I am back🤣🤣😆😆😂😂 ... Okay it's a newest version of "Obsessed With Mr Malhotra" 😎😎😎 it will have some scenes like my old book but you will gonna a love it..

Do comments and votes I will update the first chapter at evening..

Updates will be regular hopefully..

For all those who haven't read the first version can definitely try this one...

First version needs highly editing so left it there and start from here on only...

A/N

Well my writing is childish in first few chapters but as per the story proceeds you will see the development.. I promise to keep you entertained but please don't leave that book by reading only first few chapters if you want you can skip few parts and then continued this story have anything you need..And one more thing I just gave my story a read and found so many errors I am sorry guys I won't be able to edit it now because of my hectic schedule!

Nan's pov..

Manik Malhotra you are mine.. only mine..no one can snatched you away from me.. you are mine to touch .. mine to kiss mine to savour mine to own..You are mine only mine you can be anyone else..and tonight I will make you make you mine..

Manik's pov..

Nandini Murthy. I hate you soo much .. i just hate you .. you spoilt my life and even my carreer i hate you more than

____________________

"You are mine manik " said nandini while kissing his neck and opening his shirt buttons..he closed his eyes in disgust..

"I hate you" he whispered but she slammed her lips on his.. and started kissing the hell out of him ..but he is not responding..

"GODDAMMM respond Manik Malhotra" she shouted ..

"I will not " he said coldly

"You hate me right huhhh you hate me then show me show me your inner beast " she shouted and opened her shirt in no time her shirt kissed the floor leaving her in her bikini..

"I hate you " he shouted and took her in her arms and threw her on the bed and pounced on her like a hungry beast kissing her roughly..

And the night went away with their raw passion and desires for each other.. and the hatred for her increased more in his heart...
____________________________

Are you all ready for it?