Chapter 5: Strangers

Zoey lazily yawns, rubs her eyes and stretches before all the memories come flooding back to her.

Damon angrily bossing her around like a child at the club and then sexually assaulting her before she passed out. Yesterday had been a strange experience for her, it was the first time that he had initiated something instead of her doing it since they started their little agreement and she didn't like it. She was using him and she preferred to keep it that way. She was going to ring his neck for touching her without her permission but... why did it feel so great?? Was it because she was already on the verge of passing out? Or...? 

She shakes her head. That was definitely it. It had nothing to do with anything else and she was going to give him a piece of her mind but that brought her to her next question... where was she?

She looks around the room. The oak wall structure worked impeccably well with the wooden furniture. If she didn't know any better she would of thought she was at some sort of cabin resort. It was beautifully elegant but modern and neat. Even the king sized bed she was laying in was comfy with its white sheets and grey comforter. A hotel maybe? She didn't recognize this one. The large 55 inch flat screen TV hung on one side of the wall and on either side were two doors.

She looked at herself to notice that she was now changed in black pajama shorts and a pink spaghetti strap t-shirt. Did he change her? She was going to kill him if he did, doing as he pleased once again just because he could.

Then she noticed the IV protruding out of her arm that was hydrating her and providing her the right nutrients so she sighs, "You seriously have to stop caring about me... I don't deserve it..." She curls her knees to her chest. She really couldn't handle this game of theirs anymore.

One of the doors next to the TV swings open which startles her out of her depressed state, "Uhhh... hi?"

The light skinned blonde haired girl smiles brightly at her, "Hi! I'm sorry I scared you. I would of knocked if I knew that you were awake. I just came to check on you but now that I know you're awake, I can let Damon know and-"

"No. Don't let Damon know. Why would you do that? I'm just going to be on my way now." She gets up out of the bed in a hurry, making herself a bit dizzy from how fast she was trying to move. Was it too obvious that she was once again trying to avoid him?

She starts looking around the room for her clothes but then decides against it since they were nowhere in sight. Going out like this won't be too bad, right? She looked at herself and shrugged. She's worn less before.

"Ummm... maybe that isn't such a good idea..." The blonde girl looked at her hesitantly with her golden eyes but made no move to stop her so she continued with taking out the IV in her arm carefully, "Owww..."

She rubbed the spot in her arm where the IV was and walks past the girl who was still standing there not exactly knowing what to do. Zoey turns her head and gives her a confident smile while walking toward the door, "Thanks for checking on me but I'm good. Tell Damon I twisted your arm or something. Thank-"

She walks right into a hard chest which causes her to whip her head forward to see Damon standing in front of her disapprovingly in a white t-shirt and faded jeans, "Where do you think you're going? And looking like that."

She crosses her arms over her chest, the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra and he was looking down at her in such a thin shirt was adamantly apparent to her especially with what happened yesterday, "I'm going home obviously. Thank you for the care or whatever but I'm leaving so if you'll excuse me."

She tries to move past him but he steps in front of her, "You aren't going anywhere Zoey. Besides I think it'd take you days to get back to the city. You don't know these woods like I do or what lives here."