Chapter 4: Suspicious

The omega intern, Kim Taehyung fell asleep during the whole ride. Jungkook didn't mind him knowing the omega was drunk. They've arrived in front of the house.

He came out first and opened the door car. He carefully carried Taehyung out of his car.

"Oh, Is that Taehyung?"

A female voice appeared behind them when he turned around.

"Yes, where is his place?" Jungkook retorted inquiring.

"Actually, we live together, just give him to me. I can take care of him." Nicole smiled awkwardly.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked scanning her.

"Don't worry, I'm his friend." She smiled rubbing the back of her neck.

"Tell me where's his room." Jungkook uttered.

Even though his voice wasn't stern but his face showed dominance as if he was ordering Nicole.

"Oh, okay." Nicole replied and turned around to lead him inside.

She opened the door and move aside to let Jungkook walk inside. But a boy from Nicole's room came out, half-naked and a towel covered his lower body. Nicole curses under her breath.

"Here's Tae's room."

She tried to distract Jungkook and opened the door of Taehyung's room. Jungkook glared at the boy before he got inside the omega's room.

He gently set down Taehyung on the bed, covering him with a blanket and even removing the shoes for him.

"This room doesn't have soundproof." Jungkook said scanning his eyes around the small room.

"Ahm, its beca--"

"Don't bring that guy here again if you are going to do something nasty." Jungkook interrupted her and glared at her.

'What are you saying? This is my house.'

She nodded her head and smiled fakely.

"Yeah, sure, anyway thank you for bringing my friend here. I'll tell him about this tomorrow." Nicole uttered moving aside.

Jungkook hums and left the room. The boy stared at Jungkook until the rich Alpha was gone.

"Who's that? Your friend's mate?" He asked his girlfriend.

"No, that was his boss. And please, make sure not to do that again. That's embarrassing." Nicole sighed and rolled her eyes.

+++

The next day

Taehyung woke up with a bit of a headache. He grumbled while sitting on the bed and leaning on the headboard. He was confused why his room was reek of Alpha's scent.

"You're awake, go and take a bath. I can smell alcohol here." Nicole said barging inside of his room.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked with his tired voice.

"Your boss brought you here." Nicole replied sitting on the couch.

"Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung inquired knitting his brows.

"Yeah, the great Jeon Jungkook. I can't believe people call him the kindest Alpha even though he's so far from that." Nicole muttered rolling her eyes.

"Why? What happened?" Taehyung sobered up.

"Can you believe he scolded me for bringing my boyfriend here just because of you?" Nicole grumbled.

"Huh? Why would he do that?" The omega inquired confusedly.

"Maybe because he thought you might get uncomfortable. Tsk, he's crazy." Nicole retorted annoyed.

"Don't be like that, he's far from what you're describing. He's really sweet and kind." Taehyung defended his boss.

"That's a lie, he's glaring at me and he didn't give you to me when I told him. As if I'm some criminal." Nicole insisted.

"Aish, leave my room now, I'm going to take a bath." Taehyung sighed standing up from his bed.

He just ignored her and went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

+++

Nicole was preparing for breakfast when she heard a knock on the door.

"Taehyung, are you expecting a visitor today?" She asked yelling.

"Huh? No one, noona."

The omega came out after taking a bath and sat down on the chair.

"But my boyfriend just left" She uttered confusedly.

"Just open it, he might leave something that's why he comes back here." Taehyung said putting milk first and followed by his cereal.

Nicole went to the door and opened it. She was surprised yet confused to see Jeon Jungkook again.

"Taehyung, it's your boss, Mr. Jeon." She informed the omega inside.

Taehyung coughed up and almost gag because of the cereal. He stood up and went to the door.

"Sir, what are you doing here?" He asked confusedly looking at the Alpha in front of him.

Jungkook looked at Nicole or most likely was glaring at her. She excused herself and left them.

"Ah, I just accidentally passed by because I went somewhere close here. And I decided to pick you up. I hope that's fine?" Jungkook stated, inquiring.

"Oh, ah, s-sure. I-I'll just get my stuff." Taehyung smiled.

"Okay, I'll wait here." Jungkook smiled back.

Taehyung got inside and went to his room to grab his stuff.

Mingsu, Nicole's boyfriend came to the house and saw the rich Alpha. And Taehyung also came out of the house.

"Hey, Taehyung, good morning." He greeted and smiled.

"Hello, Noona is inside." Taehyung smiled back.

"I know, I heard you got a job. Congrats to you." Mingsu uttered and ruffled the omega's hair.

"Thank you, hyung, I'll treat you and noona later." Taehyung giggled.

"Oh, thank you for that. But don't mind us, you should treat yourself instead." Mingsu grinned and touched Taehyung's shoulder.

"Su---"

"Taehyung, we're going to be late, get inside the car."

A sudden dominant and venomous voice interrupted them. Taehyung turned his head to look at Jungkook.

"Oh, right, hyung, I'll go now. See you later." The omega smiled and bowed his head then got inside the car.

Jungkook glared at the Alpha Mingsu in front of him.

"Stop acting as if you're kind, I know what's your true intention to that omega." He warned Mingsu.

"What are you saying? I'm just being friendly with my girlfriend's friend." Mingsu snickered.

"Friendly my ass, I'm warning you. Fuck off yourself outta here or I'll kill you." Jungkook grumbled and clenched his fist.

"What are you saying? I did nothing." Mingsu chuckled.

"Nothing yet, I know who you are. And don't even try to touch that omega. I'll make sure you will regret it." Jungkook threatened.

He walked to his car and got inside. He sat down on the driver's seat and started the car.