Chapter 9: Leave

Chapter 9: Leave

Taehyung was currently packing his stuff. Today was the day that he will live on his own. He was glad because it was his goal to do when he went to Seoul.

"Are you sure about this, Tae? You know I don't mind you living here. We're friends you know." Nicole uttered watching him packing in his room.

"Noona, you know this is one of my goals. And you can visit me anytime. Besides, it will be more convenient for you and your boyfriend to live together in this house." Taehyung stated, looking at her.

"You're right, I'm just worried because he's an Alpha. It's kind of suspicious to me. I don't understand why he was willing to do something like that. He's just your boss tho." Nicole retorted.

"He's not just my boss, he's actually my friend, noona. And come on, he's a kind person, there's nothing to be suspicious about." Taehyung replied and closed his luggage.

"That's what I'm talking about, Tae. People I knew that knew him told me that he doesn't befriend an omega. He dislikes people who are of lower rank. And Mingsu told me that Jungkook was just faking his image so people would like him." Nicole explained.

"I trust him, noona. He is truly a good person. If he has a bad intention for me, it will be useless. I'm just a simple male omega. I don't see any reason for him to do something to me." Taehyung told her.

"You're right, if you trust him then it's settled for me too. Just please if you need help, you are welcome to come back here, okay?" Nicole ruffled his hair.

"Thank you, noona." Taehyung smiled and hugged her.

Suddenly, they heard a honk outside of the house.

"I guess that's him, you should go now." Nicole sighed pulling away from the hug.

Taehyung hums and went out of the house. He saw the Alpha already arrived in his car.

"Are you done?" Jungkook asked when he got out of his car.

"Yes, let's go now." Taehyung retorted.

"Let me help you with your luggage first." Jungkook said when he took the luggage out of omega's hand.

"Thank you." Taehyung muttered and watched Jungkook put his luggage in the trunk of the car.

"Taehyung, you're leaving?"

Taehyung heard Nicole's boyfriend's voice. He looked to his right side and saw Mingsu coming toward him.

"Ah, yes, I'm going to live on my own from now on." Taehyung responded.

"What? Why? I mean are you financially stable?" Mingsu inquired.

"Not really, I—"

"Then why are you leaving if you aren't stable financially?" Mingsu cut him off.

"I don't think that will be your concern anymore. Besides, he's with me so he wouldn't mind about money." Jungkook interferes with them and moves beside the omega, holding his waist.

"Are you sure about that, Taehyung? Why are you coming with an Alpha if you don't fully know him? He's surely taking advantage of you." Mingsu retorted glaring at Jungkook.

"I don't have the intention to do that. Don't compare yourself to me, you're the one who has that intention. And he's my friend, as far as I know, there's nothing wrong with helping a fried, right?" Jungkook grinned.

"Hyung, he's right, Jungkook is my friend and please don't mind me. Everything will be fine, you don't have to worry, I can protect myself." Taehyung assured him.

"I know you can do that but you can't trust that Alpha. He's the worst one. You don't know what was running through his mind right now. What if he hurts you? I'm not there to protect you. You know I'm the only one you can trust, Taehyung." Mingsu stated, gritting his teeth.

"Hyung, it w—"

"Babe, let Taehyung decide on his own. He's a grown-up man, he knows what he was doing." Nicole finally came up to interfere with them.

"But this is not a good idea, Nicole. Taehyung is an omega an—"

"Babe, Taehyung is a strong omega. Let him be, it's his life. Why are you overreacting about his decision?" Nicole shook her head.

"We should go now, pup, the tenant is waiting for us. Don't waste your time with him. I don't think he deserves an explanation." Jungkook opened the door car for Taehyung.

"Goodbye, Noona." Taehyung uttered and went inside Jungkook's car.

Jungkook glared at Mingsu who was obviously enraged. He smirked and followed the omega inside the car. Taehyung was kind of uncomfortable witnessing Mingsu's attitude. He never expects Mingsu will react like that.

-----

"Are you okay with that Alpha?" Jungkook started to ask referring to Mingsu.

"Yes, why did you ask?" Taehyung responded who was sitting beside him in the passenger seat.

"You didn't notice, don't you?" Jungkook inquired while driving.

"What do you mean?" The omega was perplexed.

"He's seem interested in you, it was obvious." Jungkook retorted.

"I don't think that's true, I mean, Mingsu hyung loves his girlfriend so much. And he's a kind Alpha too." Taehyung explained.

"Then why would he mind if you are going to leave? He shouldn't care at all." Jungkook replied.

"I guess it's because he knew me for years. He was just worried about me that's it. He treated me as his little brother." Taehyung uttered.

"I don't think that's it, he is enraged by the fact that you are leaving. It seems like he doesn't like that idea. I'm an Alpha, I can feel their intention just by looking at them." Jungkook retorted, poking his tongue in his inner cheek.

"I doubt that, I don't see any reason for him to like me. Nicole noona is already the best mate. I will feel bad for her if Mingsu hyung likes me." Taehyung stated while fidgeting with his fingers.

"It's not your fault, you are truly a good-looking omega and ethereal as well. It would be more surprising for me if that bastard won't admire you." Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung just laugh softly and bit his bottom lip.