Chapter 10: Decision

Mingsu was agitated by the fact that his omega just left. He can't believe he failed to make a move to Taehyung. He was just starting but that Alpha already ruined his plans.

"Why did you let Taehyung go with that bastard Alpha?!" Mingsu inquired sternly when he was inside Nicole's house.

"What's wrong with that? Taehyung told me he trusted Jungkook." Nicole reason.

"Just because of that? So what if he trusted him? You are his friend, more likely his sister. He will surely listen to you if you stop him." Mingsu retorted.

"Oh, come on, I'm just his friend. Taehyung can decide on his own. You know that Taehyung wants to live on his own yet he can't do that because he's unstable. And now he achieved it, why do you want me to stop him if that makes him happy?" Nicole shot back.

"Because of that bastard! You don't know him. What if he hurts Taehyung, huh?! What are you going to do?" Mingsu snarled.

"Why are you babying him? Taehyung ain't a baby. Yes, he is an omega but that doesn't mean he's weak. As Taehyung said, he can protect himself." Nicole stated.

"That doesn't make sense. He's with a Trueblood Alpha. That bastard can easily manipulate him if he wanted to. Taehyung is just an omega! He can't protect himself!" Mingsu spoke solemnly.

"Stop! Why are you overreacting?! Why are you being like this? What is it to you if Taehyung leaves? That's not should be your problem at all. I don't understand why are you acting like this. You're not Taehyung's friend even his brother, either way, you shouldn't feel affected by this." Nicole was confused seeing Mingsu reacting like this.

He seems to be possessive and frantic about the situation. It was odd for her to witness this. He never became this insane.

"I'm not overreacting, I'm stating the facts here! How come I can't be affected if I also took care of Taehyung?!" Mingsu growled.

"What are you talking about? You never took care of him. Not even at least once. Stop claiming as if you are his owner or something." Nicole was upset.

"If you should have stopped him, I wouldn't act like this. You can't just simply let Taehyung decide. At least tell me if he said something to you." Mingsu grumbled.

"Are you insane? Why would I do that? You are not part of his life. You are nothing to be exact. You don't need to know anything about him. You are my boyfriend but seriously this is getting ridiculous. Hearing that coming from your mouth makes me feel uncomfortable." Nicole snapped.

"I have a right to know his decision as well. I should have stopped him from making such a nonsense decision." Mingsu shot.

"Shut the fuck up! You know what, this is getting stupid. Just please leave my house. I don't want to see or feel your presence here. Leave now!" Nicole pointed to her door since she was getting with their conversation.

"Fucking hell." Mingsu curses under his breath and left.

He slammed the door when he got out of the house. Nicole rolled her eyes and shook her head.

-----

"We're here." Jungkook said when he stopped his car in front of the cabin.

"Wait, a cabin?" Taehyung was perplexed.

"What? Is there any problem?" Jungkook asked looking at him after he remove his seatbelt.

"It just, I was expecting to see an apartment." Taehyung muttered.

"Well, this is the only place I can find available. Don't you like it?" Jungkook inquired.

"No, uh, let's check the place first." Taehyung uttered.

"Okay, let's get inside." Jungkook said going out of the car.

Taehyung followed him, they went inside the cabin and Taehyung was amazed at how neat and beautiful the cabin was.

"Mr

"Mr. Jeon, you finally came." An old woman welcomed them.

"I'm glad to meet you, Mrs. Ahn." Jungkook smiled and bowed his head.

"You didn't tell me that there will be two people who will live in this place, I should at least find something better for both of you." Mrs. Ahn uttered while looking at Taehyung, she's a beta.

"It's okay, Mrs. Ahn, my partner will stay here first for a while so it's not a problem." Jungkook replied holding Taehyung's waist.

"It's nice to meet your partner, Mr. Jeon." Mrs. Ahn smiled sweetly.

Here they are again, they will always be mistaken as a couple. Taehyung was confused about why people thought they are partners.

"He's Kim Taehyung, an omega, pup, she's Mrs. Ahn Seong, she's the owner of this cabin." Jungkook introduced him.

"Hi, ma'am." Taehyung bowed his head to show respect.

"Hello, do you guys want to check the cabin if it fits your style?" Mrs. Ahn uttered.

"Yeah, sure." Jungkook replied.

Mrs. Ahn explained the interior of the cabin. Taehyung was liking the design of the cabin, it was simple and calming inside as well. While Jungkook's hand was on the omega's waist throughout the whole time.

"But how much is the down payment for this? I mean the rent? It seems this cabin will be out of my budget." Taehyung inquired.

"Ahm, what do you mean? This is already paid by Mr. Jeon." Mrs. Ahn told him.

Taehyung looked at the Alpha who patted his waist.

"Let's just talk later about that, pup, hm?" Jungkook muttered looking at him.

Taehyung just nodded his head in response.

"So, what are you guys' thoughts about this cabin?" Mrs. Ahn asked them.

"Did you like this, pup?" Jungkook inquired the omega.

"I-I like it." Taehyung smiled.

"Then, we'll take this one Mrs. Ahn, my partner like it." Jungkook told the owner of the cabin.

"I'm glad you two like this, well, I guess I will leave now. Just call me at this number if you guys need something or want to renovate the cabin." Mrs. Ahn said giving her his calling card.

"Thank you, ma'am." Taehyung bowed his head in response.

"You're welcome." Mrs. Ahn smiled and left.

Taehyung sighed, he bit his bottom lip thinking of the cabin's payment.