their moments.

we found a private place, it's not that dark but it seems like people won't find us here.

"it's been a long day that you craved for this." she touched my lips. with her touching my lips, i felt my face heating up.

she's so daring.

you're wrong, jennie. we're both wanting this.

i can't believe we're doing this even though there's a lot of people out there. i just wish we don't get caught here or else we're gonna leave a bad memory here.

"shall we?"

she just smirked and gently pressing her lips to mine.

is it okay to like a person this much?

"mhmm.."

i love you.

"l-lis.." i continued to bite her neck, and touching her back. she have a ticklish back, it's kinda cute.

i love you.

our eyes met, "hmph." she playfully got mad. i just giggled.

i started kissing her again, calling her name between our kiss, i keep wanting for more. i just wish we could escape at a time like this and go to a nearest hotel.

while thinking it, i caught myself grabbing to something behind jennie's clothes. it was her breast.

"oops, i-i didn't mean to!" i looked at her, she was covering her mouth for her not to moan. she was looking away while panting, it is so hot.

i noticed she has a sweat on her forehead, "you're sweating already, jennie." i wiped her sweat off with my face towel, good thing i brought it with me since it's hot here.

"i don't what to say when you were touching me, it felt so good.. sorry." she said as she was hiding her smile.

she felt good?! that sudden?

"maybe that's all for today, jennie?" i said as i look away, thinking what would her reaction. maybe she wants more.

"sure."

"since this is our last night in camp, i will sleep with you today, and do those wild things." she added.

i looked back at her, "sigh let's just hope we won't get caught. those teachers have big ears, they're so sharp." they're so sharp and strict at night.

but it sure is sexy and thrilling for us to have sex in public, it's so exciting. good shit.

--

we got back to the campfire and people were still sharing stories and chatting, they really enjoyed this camp that much. and there's mina and jisoo, they're still chatting to our classmates.

"oh! jennie, let's change clothes, you're sweaty." i said while wiping her sweat off.

"yawn can you change my clothes for me?" she said with a calm voice. she might be sleepy that she blurted that out. but removing jennie's clothes.. that's hot!

"o-okay let's head to our tents to get our clothes." i am smiling widely just thinking about removing her clothes! damn having the horny panic rn.

third person pov

while minju was playing her guitar, she saw jennie and lisa together, she got curious after seeing them together. somehow she felt jealous after seeing lisa wipe jennie's sweat.

she shook her head thinking about it, she stood up and goes to her tent as well.

lisa pov