sinkpits

We all load into the speeders for me to be with Rey and the droids for blasts to then go near the speeders for me to yelp on that looking that way with the others in shock, "the first order, what luck" I whisper under my breath. I blast them with a blaster that I took with me in case I am unable to use my lightsabers which is fine if you want this bulky thing in your hand. The stormtroopers on the back then are lifted up into the air and now are flying for me to look at them with shock and horror on my features, they couldn't do that before. We then split off from the others for me to look as Rey drives for me to breathe in using the speeder as a lift-off point jumping into the air and landing on the motor speeder for me to head-butt the stormtrooper and then throw him off using the speeder to get along my friend's speeder, I then jump back onto the speeder which has Rey on it and Chewie for me to look at the ship going pale as the setting moon. Knowing that is the ship that left me at the resistance base all those years ago "Ochi's ship. I've seen that ship before." Rey says for me to look at her, who is she? "Rey! Harmony!" I then hear Poe yell for me to shake my head a little on the memory of being left all over again, "You get all of them?" Finn then says for us to then be blasted for all of us to fall into black sink sand for me to look at everyone as they try to shoot the flying stormtrooper which was chewies win for me to look as they notice what they are in now, "What the hell is this?" Poe says for me to roll my eyes, "Sinking fields! Try to grab something!" Rey says as I cross my legs closing my eyes in peace, "we are fine, just breath" I say for me to see the stares on my face for me to open my eyes, "were not going to die you lunatics" I hiss for me to see them struggling more, "Will this agony ever end?" C3PO says for me to frown on his words going back into my peaceful state then knowing that I can never push these friends of mine. I then sink in for me to hear the calls of my friends for me to hover on the floor as I have my lightsaber on in front of me as it is illuminating the tunnel. I then hear the chirping of BB-8 which makes me smile that the little droid is ok, "Rey! Finn! Harmony!" I then hear Poe for me to breath in knowing all the peace quiet had to come to an end, "You didn't say my name, sir, but I'm all right." C3PO is alright that means that we are nearly all accounted for. I then hear the grunting of someone possibly a girl for me to know it is Rey, "You all right?" I then heard Poe question as I then sit on the floor taking my lightsaber in hand standing up walking around the wall to look at them, "Yeah. Where's Finn?" Rey then questions for me to look at them, "Where's Chewie?" I question for the two to jump on my arrival, "Harmony, don't do that" Poe says for me to frown on his words about the subject, "do what?" I question for him to shake his shoulders on my understanding about it, "nothing, ok, nothing" he answers for me to narrow my eyes on that, "you said, nothing twice that means it is something Poe Dameron" I say as he begins to walk away from me knowing he is always rude like this but that's why he is so loved in the resistance. Chewie then falls on Poe for me to crack up laughing on that. 

"That hurts, Chewie," Poe says as I help the wookie up for Poe to look at me with suspiosn, "I didn't do it, I swear, I didn't time that at all," I say with a smile cracking on my lips, "after this mission, Hamorny, I am never going anywhere with you," he says for me to do a mocking face on that, "I'm good." Finn that breaks the tension for him to look at us, "what happened?" he questions for me to cross my arms over my chest, "you do not want to know" Rey says as she shakes her head at us, "Ah. Master Finn." C3PO then says for me to sigh knowing we have to escape these tunnels, "What is this place?" Poe then questions for me to shake my shoulders on that knowing it looks like a tunnel or it could be hell for all I know, "This isn't the afterlife, is it? Are droids allowed in here?" 3PO says for me to look at the droid thinking are you stupid or are your wires scrambled, "I thought we were goners." Poe says for me to look at the tunnel walls thinking that these were dug by an animal, not by humans or aliens alike. Finn came over to us patting us on the shoulders for me to nod on that trying to pinpoint on what creature dug these tunnels, "We might still be." I heard 3PO in the background for me to shake his words out of my head, "Which way out?" Finn says for me to nod on that looking around with my friends. I then put my lightsaber up higher for Poe to then turn on his touch for me to cover my mouth in trying not to laugh at him. I then turn around going the other way knowing we have to get out of here, "We have to hurry." I say as I walk with Chewie next to me as the others follow, "So, what was it?" Rey then asks Finn for me to look over my shoulder at them wondering the same thing back there, "What?" Finn acts stupid for me to shake my head on the ex-stormtrooper, "What you were gonna tell me?" Rey then continues to prod at the wounds of Finn's heart for me to raise an eyebrow on that, "When?" he questions for me to hate it when they do this now of all times, "When you were sinking in the sand, you said... "I never told you...." Rey says to stop looking onto him for me to stop as well looking at my friends with a raised eyebrow, "I'll tell you later." Finn says for me to shake the head at him turning to look at Poe who looks offended, "You mean when Poe's not here?" Poe says for me to nod on that, "or Harmony" I say for Finn to look at us for me to see the blush on his cheeks, "Yeah. Mm-hmm." Finn says for me to look as Poe then starts to walk next to me, "We're gonna die in sand burrows and we're all keeping secrets?" Poe says for me to nod my head on that knowing that keeping it in the dark will make it harder to tell later. 

"I'll tell you when you tell us about all that shifty stuff you do." Finn then sprouts that for me to look at the resistance fighter trying to hold back a laugh on what Finn just said, "Poe Shifty, ha, that's funny" I say as I keep walking forward on that, "hay, Hamonry I can do shifty stuff if I want" he says for me to raise an eyebrow on that, "really, flyboy" I say with sass for him to look at me with a comment coming but he then just ends it for me to love Poe like a brother but he is annoying sometimes like one, "I don't wanna know what made these tunnels." Poe says as I am walking with Rey now for me sigh hating places like this, "Judging by the circumference of the tunnel walls...." 3PO was saying but flyboy had to cut him off on that fact, "I said I do not wanna know. Not. What's that?" Poe then says as we come upon a speeder for me to look at it, it seems to be older then anything upside, "Is that a speeder?" Finn says for me to nod on that knowing that this is creepy down here, "What? An old one." Rey says for me to humm on that wondering if there is driver nearby.