20- sunshine daisies... (Alan Rickman)

This was suggested by Shayleemf_19 so this one is for you! Hope you like it!

Shay's POV
I had gotten a job on the set of Harry Potter. It was amazing. I was playing Harry potters long lost sister. Crazy right? I know. It's exciting and I'm so very lucky to have the chance to be able to do this although there are a few people who scare me when they're in character... yeah... you know a good actor when they make you scared and very uncomfortable. Severus Snape is a character that scares me a lot. Alan rickman is so amazing at his job and how he's able to get into the mindset of this character is just insane and I won't lie: Alan does scare me occasionally but as I said he's amazing at his job. "Okay everyone get in positions! Shay make sure to stay next to Daniel okay?" I walked towards Daniel and nodded "okay" I looked towards Daniel and he smiled patting my back gently "you've got this" I smiled at him before we both sat down at our desks. The door slammed shut and I watched as Alan walked into the room drowned in his role. "There will be no foolish wand waving" he started and I looked down at the desk. The time flew by quite quickly and it was now my time to shine. I took my wand out trying to look as small as possible so I wasn't seen "sunshine daisies..." I whispered before clearing my throat ignoring the microphone which was above my head "sunshine daisies butter mellow turn this stupid fat rat yellow" I said pointing my wand at my pet rat which was on my desk. "Sunshine daisies butter mellow turn this stupid fat rat yellow!!" I looked up quickly as I heard footsteps "Miss potter what on earth are you doing?!" Snape yelled and I nearly jumped out of my seat from how loud he was. "I-I well... trying to turn my rat yellow..." I stuttered shrugging and he raised his eyebrows "who taught you that? It's a load of codswallop!" "Ron..." I said quietly and Snape sighed pinching the bridge of his nose "what did I say at the start of this lesson?" He asked and I looked around at everyone staring at me "w-well you said... u-um... there will be no foolish wand waving..." Snape nodded "exactly... then what else did I say?" I froze as I realised the line I always struggled on remembering disappeared from my mind and I sighed starting to blush heavily "I'm so sorry" I whispered "cut!" Everyone stood up and I put my head in my hands "how embarrassing" I whispered. "Everyone take five" I stood up and headed towards the drink area "hey shay" I turned around smiling nervously as my eyes met with Alan's "oh hi" I smiled a little bit "I'm so sorry-" he cut me off "don't worry... it happens to the best of us... we can only remember so much" I smiled and looked down after a few seconds of silence he spoke up again "are you okay? You seem quite anxious" I sighed and smiled at him "I- well... you see... umm..." he held his hand up and smiled "shay breathe it's okay. Take a breather. Start again" he said and I sighed "your character kind of scares me..." I thought he would laugh and make a joke out of it but all he did was smile "that's okay. Snape is a bit scary I must admit..." I turned my head as I heard another voice "you mean bloody terrifying..." I smiled at Tom and Alan chuckled "you petrified me as a child Alan" Alan nodded "I remember" Tom laughed and walked away giving me a kind smile. "See? Even the badass is frightened of me. Don't be embarrassed" I smiled and looked down "thanks Alan" he shook his head "no problem" he smiled patting my shoulder before walking off to get a drink. I went back to my area and found Rupert "hey shay" he said and I smiled "hey..." he scanned over my face for a second before clearing his throat "Alan is a big softie" he said and I raised my eyebrows "he's just good at getting into his roles" I nod and smile "but really he's just a big teddy bear" I smiled "that makes me feel a bit better" I said and Rupert nodded "it should. Although it's sometimes scary all you gotta remember is that... he's just a character and he's not like that in real life" I sighed and gave him a hug "thanks man" he smiled "no worries"

The scene started again and I felt much more relaxed. I managed to get my line right and I nailed it completely. "Cut!" I smiled and stood up getting lots of high fives from the crew. I high fived Tom and Daniel before making my way towards Alan "hey" I said and watched as he turned around "oh hey" I smiled and looked into his eyes "thank you for helping me out today" he smiled and shook his head "not a problem at all" I stuck my hand out towards him and he smiled "I don't do hand shakes as they're too formal..." I lowered my hand and was surprised as he pulled me into a hug. I smiled and held onto him "you're more than welcome shay. It's great having a new potter in the family" I smiled up at him "I appreciate it! Thanks Alan" I turned around and giggled as Daniel, Emma, Rupert and Tom put their thumbs up before waving me over. I walked towards them and Tom smiled "you wanna play?" I raised my eyebrows "play what?" He smiled "hand slapping as I like to call it" I laughed at the name before nodding "sure. That sounds fun" he put his hands together and I followed before holding my hands out and we started slapping each other's hands in a weird way "oh god" I laughed and Tom just continued to laugh drawing attention to us. "I said there shall be no foolish hand fights!" Alan shouted and I giggled grinning up at him. I love this family.

Hope you liked this one 💚💚💚

Alan you were an extraordinary man and such a legend

Wands up for him! /* 💚💚💚

Word count: 1071