Together (3)

Garfield quickly ran behind a pile of hay bales, and they all wait for a few seconds.

A low growl came from the spot where Garfield had disappeared and Dick swore loudly, backing up quickly to stand as far away from the Tiger as possible. "Dick, he's safe. He's never eaten anyone before." Sienna said and tried to get him to calm down, despite the fact that she was totally laughing her face off inside.

Gar stood up as a human and he was completely naked. Sienna avoided his direction entirely, and focused on the game of mental rock, paper, scissors with Dick.

"I'm decent." Gar said and Sienna busted out laughing at the look on Dick's face, and she staggered hard as she laughed, wincing hard at the pain in her ribs.

"Shit." She whispered, trying her best to stop laughing, as she managed their stop and she shakes her head. "Ow."

"You deserved that." Dick said calmly and she winced at his words but she'd nod quickly.

"Yeah, I did. This time." She mumbled and they all turn to Rachel, who was a bundle of scared energy.

After Rachel had totally very reluctantly showed her powers to the group, everyone turned to Dick and at once, a very quiet Sienna.

"Your guys' turns." Gar said and Sienna looked over to Dick, who was shaking his head a bit.

"I'll go, I guess." She said a bit grimly, the air of happiness rushin' out of her, like a hot air balloon that'll be going down real soon, as she leapt off of the hay bales and landed lightly.

"Telepathy. Aka, the ability to read minds, control them, see through any other people's eyes, make them do stuff, etc. Empathetic abilities. That of which, are related to moods, attitudes, and other things going on around me, for example. Dick, was thinking about his plan to teach us to work as a team, together. His mind is totally conflicted about the possible consequences about of what revealing his powers could be. It seems like he's more curious than any other emotional state at the moment."

Sienna said, looking over at Dick and he slightly nodded, his eyes saying an sort of 'thank you', to her. "Hold up! It was a look what did that mean?" Gar's voice cuts in once again.

"That means, that it is none of your business." She snapped at him quickly in retort her eyes flashing angrily and he backs up quickly, to get away, from her.

Suddenly, Kory summoned energy and blasted it straight at her, sick of waiting for her to reveal her powers.

"Watch it!" Dick warned a few seconds too late, but Sienna was already, being tossed backward from the huge blast of light energy.

She landed on the ground in a crouch and was somehow unhurt still, as she stayed crouching on the floor. "Great! Kory, now you've done it." Dick snaps and began to walk over to Sienna, but something in the air made him stop.

She lifted her head up and stood up quickly, as two shadows extend from her shoulder blades, and Dick raised his eyebrows.

"They're wings!" Gar instantly realized and Dick shakes his head at them all, as Sienna's eyes faded back to brown and the wings disappeared.

"Did I really have wings?" She asked and Dick nodded quickly, as she rubs her temples. "I guess I really am their Sparrow." She mutters, and he looked over at her.

"Nah, you're not the Sparrow anymore. The being inside of you, he said that his name was Michael, right? So why don't we give you another one that more fits your position on a team, and as yourself. How about... our new Archangel?" He asked and Sienna's eyes flashed gold.

"I like it." Michael said.

"If you agree, then so do I. I will guess once again, that it is my name change, third one this year." She said, with bit of a grimace that might have been an bit of an attempt at a painful-looking smile.

They were back at the motel and as she normally had trouble sleepin', she was watching the roads from inside of her room.

She heard somebody approaching that she didn't recognize, and she was already on her way to go and talk to Dick, until she heard the thoughts that were coming from that room.

"That's disgusting." She muttered and turned back toward her room, only to find her way blocked by their mother, and the son.

She looked behind her and saw a man, that the kids called dad, along with the sister. "Shit." She said and the baseball bat swung down towards her head at once.

"Dick, I could use some help out here!"

Her thoughts thundered through the team's head, and they heard the glass breaking, and shattering, then they all just heard a car alarm going off.

Dick came tumbling out of a window and lands with groan of pain, onto the ground next to the minivan.

"Don't even say it." He muttered quietly, as Sienna holde out her hand to him and he grabbed it quickly.

When the others, they were all surrounded by the family in the parking lot, standing next to their minivan.

Smoke bombs went off and then suddenly, batons and a staff were swinging hard, knocking the family away quickly.

Sienna's wings flared out as she soared up into the sky and dove down hard, landing a hard kick to the brother's chest with both feet, that sent him almost through a car.

Sienna and Dick were facing off with the last one standing, which was their mother of the family, and, Rachel was walking toward them with Kory and a Tiger that was Gar.

"Well, we have certainly this time made a mess of things." She said and dropped her weapon, as Sienna's eyes had a golden fire in them, as now, her wings folded in and disappeared, and the mask was still in place.

They had tied up the family inside and Garfield was still stammerin' over the fact, that Dick was the original Robin.

"Do we get to meet Batman?" Gar asked and the two adults looked at each other, as they had put their suits away.

"Batman is actually a total asshole, so no Garfield, you don't get to meet him and you don't want to." Sienna said as coldly as she could, while, she quickly shook her head at Dick. "You aren't at all forgiven, Grayson."

She said coldly, and he sighed quietly at her, and at once, she got quickly in the passenger seat of the minivan.