Jason Todd (4)

"Why are you in here with me?" Dick asked, as he dragged Doctor Adamson into the bathroom and dropped him.

"I have got a tracker in my arm as well, Dick. Let me get them out, my hands are steadier." She said and he looked at her with a shrug, and nods.

He handed her the scalpel and the tweezers, while he used the scanner on their arms to figure it out. "Mine first." He said and held out his arm to her.

"Hold still." She said and the tiny knife, it was held perfectly steady in her hands, as she begins to cut a real steady line, over where, the tracker's location was put it.

He winced and suddenly his phone rang. "Good thing, there's only one in your arm. You can get it, just try not to move this arm." She said as she cut the line a bit more.

"You've got impeccable timing." Dick said with the tweezers in his mouth as she looks at the phone to see 'Kory' on the phone.

"Where the hell are you?" The woman accused them and Dick let out a grunt of pain, as Sienna held out her hand for the tweezers.

He handed them to her, before looking at the phone to answer Kory's question, while Sienna, continued her work. "Chicago." He responded.

"You were supposed to come back here." Kory snaps at once, as Sienna growled a bit.

"We had a bit of a complication, but everyone is okay on this end, so thank you very much!" She snapped into the phone and Dick cursed sharply. "Sorry Dick." She said, and quickly she was a focused girl, back on her work again.

"Man, aren't you a real charmer today Sienna." Kory said sarcastically and Sienna narrows her eyes and, she pulled out the tiny-ass tracker.

"There. Now, you have to do my tracker. Bruce knows that I'm not left-handed, so naturally..." He sighed quietly.

"He put it in your right arm. Let me bandage mine up, and we'll deal with yours." He said and she nods.

"What are you talking about bandaging and stuff?" They both jumped, have forgotten that she was on the phone.

"We've got the same wound that we need to deal with. You need, to get to this address now. It is safe." Dick said, and Kory sighed, as she hung up. "Are you jealous for some reason?" Dick asked Sienna, who was just holding out her right arm to him without any words.

"Why would I be jealous of anything except someone who had the actually appealing opportunity of a normal life without any of this shit?" She asked as he picked up the tools after washing it all.

"Just thought that I would ask. You just seem, off. Ever since we picked up Kory, to be honest." He said as she chuckled humorlessly.

"Ever since you picked her up, you mean?" She asked and didn't flinch at the pain on his face, when he cuts into her arm, absolutely certain that her face had been the same in the reverse.

"Ha ha. Funny. Real funny." He said and Sienna winced, as he cut through a piece of something by mistake. "Uh, what did I just cut?" He asked and she looked at him.

"Probably nothing to worry about, now finish the tracker and get it out for fuck's sake. My blood is starting to cover the sink." She said, and he looks at her with a smile, as, he pulls out the tracker and held it in his hand.

"You mean this tracker?" He asked and she slapped his shoulder with her left arm, and he stitched, bandaged, as well as wrapped up her arm, while she had already done the exact same to his tracker arm, just before.