Jason Todd (2)

She was just finishing with the ribs check-in, when Jason came racing in and she dropped her shirt back down at once, unwilling to show, how really bad it was. "You okay?" Dick asked, as he turned the keys in the ignition.

"It hurts, but I'll survive. I'll let you know if it gets any worse." She said as Jason hopped into the back-seat of the car, and they would both shut up, just like that, at once.

"You should probably clean yourself up. Still got blood on your face." She'd say and he looks in the rearview as he drove. "Got it." She said, and looked at Jason in the backseat.

"Can't believe it. Here we are, all together, in the same car. This is so cool." Jason said and Sienna grunted quietly.

"Could you at least, shut your brain down for a couple seconds? My brain is exploding, and I totally feel like an entire fucking cell phone tower." She snapped and Dick squeezed her hand briefly, before she shakes her head. "I didn't mean that." She muttered quiet.

"Yeah. Real cool." Dick responded to Jason's comment, before Sienna could interject again. "Also, Sienna is named Archangel now, not Sparrow." He said, and she nodded quickly. "So, how long have you and Bruce been, been..." He, Dick struggled trying to find words for it.

"Together? Almost a year." Jason said and Sienna spewed her water all over the dashboard, while Dick's eyebrows shot up like pinballs.

"A year? Wow. Okay. Didn't waste any time." Dick scoffs quietly. "So, how did you and he--"

"I was out, boosting cars. Guess I chose the wrong one." Jason chuckled a bit, nervously. "Or the right one." He said.

"You do realize, that we are both cops?" Sienna asked and Jason said nothing to that, for a few seconds at the most.

"Kid... You tried to steal the Batmobile?" Dick was connecting the dots faster, then Sienna was. Which is a bit concerning, considering that she was the telepath.

"No, man. Just the hubcaps." Jason said and he looks at Sienna, who was looking a little paler than usual. "Hey, you okay?" He asked and Dick looked over at Sienna, who winces at his look of concern.

"Maybe... maybe I was lying about how badly I was hurt." She said and he looks at where her right hand was, and it hadn't moved since she got into the car.

Dick's face was full of uncertainty as she moved his, well he had given it to her, so technically it was her jacket on the wound, out of the way and there it was.

The bloody patch was getting worse and Dick cursed rather loudly and the two looks at him. "We need, to quickly get you to the hospital..." But she was already shaking her head.

"Bruce's... the safe-house out here. You remember? The stupid condos, we are always sneaking out of. Remember, it now?" She asked and he chuckled.

"Where is the nearest one?" He asked Jason, as Sienna continued to apply all pressure needed.

"Oh, yeah, there's also a tracker in your arm." Jason said and at that, the two look at each other, and there was fury in both of their faces.

"There is a fucking tracker in my arm?"

They both snapped at Jason, who raised his eyebrows at them. "You guys would make a great couple, by the way." He said and Sienna growled at him.

"Safe-house location. Now!" Dick ordered and Jason looked terrified of him now.

"According to Bruce, this place was inspired by Frank Lloyd." Jason said as they walked into the building, with another unexpected guest, waiting for them in the building.