Home for the Holidays(BasicallyIDoMoo)

Here's a request for the awesome DrPepperislife743!  I hope you like it, you just gave me Christmas lol. 

Brock's POV-

"I miss you, Marcel. Christmas won't be the same without you."

I laid my head on my hand, looking at my amazing boyfriend through the computer screen in front of me. It was Christmas Eve and I just wanted to be with him, but his flight got canceled due to some bad weather that was gonna be hovering over him for a few days, so he wouldn't be able to make it for Christmas tomorrow. He sighed and ran a hand over his curly brown hair, frowning to himself.

"I know Brocky, I'd make it if I could but the weather is really shit here. I don't even think I could drive out of here safely." I pushed a hand through my own short, light brown hair, looking at him worriedly. He'd be the type to try to face a tornado just to get where he wanted to go, I didn't want him to get hurt because of me.

"Then stay there until it's safe. I don't want you getting hurt trying to get out here. I know we don't really see each other very often, but I can wait a few days for it to be safe for you to get here." He chuckled and nodded.

"Okay Brock, I'll stay. I just wish I could hold you on Christmas like we have for the past four years." I nodded and gave him a small smile. Crazy to think we'd been dating for almost five years. "I know, I want to too, but it'll just be a bit postponed. I won't even open the presents you sent yet." He chuckled and nodded, then glanced out of the view of the camera for a second with a worried expression on his face.

"Hold on Brock, I think Voldemort got on the counter. I'll be back."

I laughed as he exited the shot and I could hear him yelling faintly in the background and some excited barking. I shook my head, smiling to myself. I love my boyfriend.

~le time skip~

I yawned, stretching as the morning light slanted at just the right angle through the blinds, burning my eyes. I quickly turned my face away, my eyes landing on the alarm clock next to my bed. 11:36 AM. I groaned and rubbed at my eyes again. Marcel and I had stayed up until after midnight so that we could talk and wish each other a Merry Christmas. I swung my legs out of bed and sighed, shambling over to my door and plodding down the stairs. I was just putting on some coffee when I heard a knock on the door. Huh, that was strange. It was Christmas and I never got visitors, who was at the door? He was suddenly conscious of his mussed-up hair and rumpled pajamas but he wasn't going to keep whoever was at the door waiting.

He trotted over to the door and opened it as he tried to smooth his hair into place, glancing up only to gasp in surprise. It had started lightly snowing outside at some point and, in the middle of the white swirl, was Marcel with a bright red bag on his shoulder and that familiar shit-eating grin that I first fell in love with on his handsome face.

"MARCEL!"

I launched myself at the beautiful man that had appeared at my door, catching him off guard and sending us both into a small snowdrift, but I didn't care. I started smothering him with kisses, clinging to him like a koala does a tree. His body shook with laughter as he kissed me back, both of us rolling around in the snow and basking in each other's presence. After a few moments of a very cute and fluffy reunion, I released my hold on him and both of us scrambled up to face each other.

"I thought I told you to stay at home mister!" He laughed and hugged me close to him, burying his face in my hair. "I know, but there was a break in the weather at about 3 AM and I couldn't just pass it up. I had to see my darlin for Christmas."

I blushed at his answer and snuggled into his chest. "Well, if you weren't in danger, then I guess I'll let it slide." I pulled away from him and smiled at him, leaning forward to press a kiss to his soft lips. "I missed you so much, I'm so happy you're here." He smiled and leaned his forehead against mine.