Chapter 9

CAMILLA'S P.O.V

"Wakey, wakey," Callie said with a laugh, jumping on my bed.

I groaned, rolling over.

"Stop. Why are you so hard to wake up every morning?"

"Because it's morning... and you're waking me up."

"Well, it's actually not morning. It's almost twelve and I need you to get up so that you can look presentable."

"Presentable?" I scoffed. "For what?"

"I have a friend coming over and—"

"Ooh. A friend or a 'friend?'"

Her cheeks turned a pink color as she pushed my head. "Just a friend. Don't talk to her too much. You're embarrassing."

I opened my mouth in mock offense. "What?"

"Yeah. Get up."

I sat up and ran my hands through my hair tiredly. I felt a little bit better. Thanks to Callie. It was annoying but she'd been making me actually get up and do stuff, and eat when I should. She was such a little shithead but she was a really good sister.

Ew. I didn't like talking good about her.

Even to myself.

"Okay, get out so I can get dressed."

"Don't wear anything dumb. I'm gonna push you off the roof if you embarrass me."

I raised my arms in surrender. "I would never."

She shook her head, walking out of my room. I sat on the floor in front of my closet and looked up, trying to figure out what to wear. I clicked my tongue a few times and then pulled down a pair of black cargo pants. "Uh..."

"Camilla, come here," Callie yelled from her room.

"I'm getting dressed!" I pulled down a black shirt. "Damnit. I'm not wearing a crop-top." I dropped it and looked back up.

"Real quick!"

I groaned and quickly pulled the black crop-top on along with the cargo pants. I hated her. "What do you want?" I got up and walked into her room.

"Okay. I really didn't wanna say anything but I really like her and I really need your help. How am I supposed to figure out her sexuality without being too obvious?"

I laughed. "Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll just out herself out of nowhere like you just did."

"Shut up. You knew."

"Yeah."

"So?"

"Ask her if she listens to Girl In Red," I joked.

"I'm being serious, Cam."

"Me too."

"You're literally fucking useless." She shoved me out of her room and slammed the door.