043

nessia via instagram story!

[nessia] pasabist replied to your story....

fits are beautiful

we know 😂😂😂

"i like your fit." billie says hesitantly.

i give her a dead look. "you're such a liar." i say.

"yea, we both know that." she says and i laugh.

"wanna make cookies?" i ask her.

"yes!" she instantly gets on her feet.

"okay." i say and i get up, we both walk down to the kitchen.

"grab the stuff out of the cabinet billie." i say as i grab the stuff out of the fridge.

she does what i ask her and sits everything down. "why'd you get eggs?"

"wait you thought i was eating vegan cookies?" i laugh. "we're making vegan ones and regular ones babe." i say and she nods.

i start to put everything in the first bowl which is the vegan cookies and i stir it up.

"are you gonna help? this is supposed to be a team thing." i say.

"you're doing good though, you got it shorty." she says and i roll my eyes.

as soon as she sees me grab the bowl for the regular cookies she gets up and start to help me. i give her a look but grab all of the things and pull them closer to me.

"billie grab me the flour." i say.

she takes some out of the bag and throws it's on me. "billie!" i yell.

she laughs loudly."you look stupid as hell!"

i take some baking powder and throw it at her. "who looks stupid now?" i ask.

her face immediately drops. "really sahar?"

"what do you mean, really sahar?" i make a weird voice and mimic her.

"aight bet." she says and start running after me with butter in her hand.

at this point we're both running around the island, she stops and stands across from me.