Good Riddance Jackson (3x06 - 3x07)

Maria/ Tes P.O.V

After our interrogation, Sook & I were separated. She fought like hell as they shoved her into her room. I had a small army watching me as I was led further down & made a bunch of turns. Eventually, we made it to my cell which smelled of Eric. No doubt this was his room. 

The vamp guards threw me in before locking the door. I only stumbled a little before hissing at them. I began searching the room for any exit or something useful. But, I got nothing. I decided to wait & bide my time. Hopefully, an opportunity would arise soon. If we were going to escape, our best shot was in the day. I could take on Weres with ease. 

As I slept & conserved my strength, I listened for Sookie. She was still crying over Bill who I still wanted to torture for this. I was surprised that she was remaining calm. 

Sookie! Tes! Sookie! Tes!  Tara called out

Tara?!  I replied

Finally, one of you heard. Don't worry I'm gonna get us out. Wait until the sun comes up. I'll find y'all. Be ready. She planned

Cause we're gonna need all the luck in the world. But, I'm gonna get us out of here. I'm not giving up without a fight. She swore

"Jesus, Tara. Be careful." I worried before sleeping

Eric P.O.V

After a few turns, I realised where we were going. My old friend was Queen Sophie-Ann & I couldn't wait to be free of her. It didn't take much to enter her palace as most of the guards deserted her. A few foolishly tried fighting but we tore them apart. With the guards cleared, we rounded up her humans for leverage later on.

Russell had me wait behind as he confronted her. She was distracted by her scratcher streak to notice him. I enjoyed hearing her subtle disappointment & annoyance of his presence. She smugly declined his marriage proposal. She had no fear of the magister by backstabbing me, believing her title had any weight. I couldn't wait for Russell to step aside so I could tear that bitch apart.

"No, sweetheart. You go fuck yourself." I grinned as I pinned her against the floor. She couldn't do anything besides snarl at my betrayal. 

"Haha, why I'm older & stronger than you. I only submitted to you in the past because of respect." I laughed as her hiss came out as a whimper 

"But, you framed me. So, I renounce any & all allegiance to you. I am his now." I glared

"I refuse to grant you..." She stubbornly denied

"I will rip your head off & throw it in the pool." I threatened

"And I will have fun doing it. Your call." I doubled down as she dared to call my 'bluff'

"Very well then." I smiled as I proceeded to tear her neck. She yelped in fear as I started the twisting motion.

"Eric." Russell called me off

I jumped up & rejoined his side as she cradled her neck. We waited for her to get up. Russell offered to help her but she refused out of the shambles of her pride.

"So what'll it be?" Russell asked

"Goddamn it." She conceded

"Oh, splendid!" He mocked

"Hmm, sun will be up soon. We'll spend the day here. We'll stop by Fangtasia on our way back to Jackson." He decided

"As you wish." I agreed