Bye, Bye Bill (3x08)

Maria/ Tes P.O.V

Sookie screamed her head off for a good 5 minutes. Jas & I helped calm her down as the staff rushed in. They moved us aside to check on her. I quickly took the IV out. A nurse asked what happened & I lied that the surroundings startled her. I didn't want anyone to get in the way of me ripping Bill apart. But, someone noticed the IV. I quickly glamoured all of them into thinking it was still connected to the bag. Once they finished their tests, we rejoined her bedside. Alcide kept Bill far away from us.

"You're alive. Sweet Jesus." Jas smiled as he brushed hair out of her face. I held back tears as I held her hand.

"Sook. Say something. Your brain more damaged than before?" I joked, unable to get her gaze off of Bill behind me

"I need to speak to Bill alone." She asked

"So he can finish what he started?! Hell no!" Tara objected

"Tara." Sook begged

"Fuck no. You're not leaving my sight. He's too damn close anyway." I agreed as I hissed at Bill

"Everyone please." She urged

"Maria, please, you can listen outside. I know you can get in before he drops a fang." She compromised

"Y'all heard her. Out." Lafayette interjected before I could say more. Everyone slowly filed out with me & Alcide lingering behind.

"Touch her & I will feed you your own guts." I threatened as I angrily brushed past him

Alcide followed me out & waited outside the door with me. His presence kept me somewhat calm. We listened in to their "heartbreaking" break up. I was glad she finally decided to kick him to the curb. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after the wedding. But now, he put her in too much danger. I ignored him & his bloody tears to focus on keeping Sook safe. Right now, she was a crying mess so I went to console her.

Eric P.O.V

My plan was going fairly well. Russell was proving to be very useful as he dealt with the magister. Pam was safe from his torment as he met the true death from his own cane. But, the erratic move showed his dangerous insanity. I couldn't wait to kill the prick after 1,000 years of waiting.

For now, I enjoyed torturing Sophie Ann. It was delightful to see her crammed into a moving truck with all her things. The cherry on top was seeing her get stuffed into her new room, a closet. Like a pathetic child, she cried & moaned about the conditions, lack of space for her birds, & her Hadley.

While I was having some fun, it had to come at an end at some point. A were cunt was wailing in Russells office over her dead fiance. She wanted Tes, rather Maria's, & Sookie's blood. To shut her up, I promised to bring in Russell. I lingered in the doorway as He consoled Talbot over their new roommate & repercussions from the Authority. Their sweet exchange confirmed what I suspected was his only weakness.

"Forgive the interruption, your majesty." I interrupted, walking into the foyer

"There'a werebitch in your study." I explained

"Go, while I babysit your wife." Talbot sneered as he headed upstairs. Russell angrily followed in as Talbot cursed at him.

"What's up pumpkin?" He asked as he entered the room

"They killed my Cooter." She cried

"Ooh, he died a hero." He playfully consoled as he went to sit down

"He wasn't no hero. He just wanted to do some V & have a little fun. And they shot him in the heart." She sobbed

"Let me go after them. I'll rip their fucking heads off." She begged