𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 (𝘓𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴)

Song: Missin you crazy by Russ

It's been way too long
Since I seen you, looked you in your eyes
Riding 'round the town and staying out, don't wanna say goodbye
Everything's so different now
You're just what I'm missing now
But I know that I can't have you back, I guess I'm tripping now

I looked out of the window of the Uber. After my boyfriend and I broke up I lost all my friends. Being accused of sleeping with another guy doesn't go well on your personal file. One day some random girl, who happened to be someone I used to know, shows up in town and soon accuses me of sleeping with another guy.

And of course, Oscar believed her. Because she had 'proof'. When in reality those pictures were from before me and Oscar we're dating. But it's whatever.

Sometimes I start missin' you crazy
Ain't nothing quite like you (yeah)
Love like this keeps going and going
I cannot forget you (no)
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I haven't seen Oscar since that night he threw my things at me. In front of his boys. That was months ago. It hurt me not only because I lost my boyfriend and friends but because I was so close to his little brother, Cesar. It was like he was taken away from me. And now I have a hole in my heart.

I just want to make things right. I hate that I still love him.

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Ride 'round town in a hoopty (uh)
Way before I ever had a groupie (uh)
Back when I used to wear the same five shirts
Way before I ever had Gucci (uh)
Way before I ever had a Rollie on

Oscar had always been there for me. From when I got bullied in high school to my mom passing. This is my first time being back in Freeridge. And im scared of what im gonna see. I'm sure he moved on and has a new girl. But I just don't want to see him with a new girl.

I wish I didn't have to come back but my dad called me with bad news. Which happened to be that my brother got shot. And I couldn't leave my dad here all by himself. He needed someone. I needed someone.

Talking back when I dropped Corleone
Picking up an eighth that my homie got
Fucking in the car, that's the only spot
Back when I felt more free
Back when I smoked more weed
Back when I drove up and down 92

Although I've changed, he needed me. I'm not the innocent girl anymore. I never would've thought I would be partying every night or even smoking weed. But I guess that's where im at now. Addiction to weed is no joke. But it helps me cope with everything.

"Here you are" I looked at my house. It hasn't changed one bit.

"Thank you" I smiled before getting out with my bags. The guy drove away and I stood in front of my house. I really wish I hadn't come now. But im here already. No going back.

"Mija. You're here" my dad smiled as he walked out with open arms.

"Yeah im here" I sighed deeply. He hugged me tightly as if it would be the last time he would see me. He grabbed my things and walked inside. I followed right behind.

"I'm actually heading off to work. But there's food in the fridge and Raul is in his room" I nodded and he left. I looked around the house and groaned. 'Home sweet home' is that what they say when you're happy to be back? Because they need something for when you're not happy to be back.

With a view of the moon and you in the passenger seat
That was so good
Now its all gone
Is what it is 'cause we both moved on
At least we
Have memories
And we also have got a song (yeah)