=Chapter 14=

Warning there are gonna be a lot of flashbacks! 

"Uncle, Y/n, we have a problem. One of the customers is on to us. Don't look now but there is a girl over there at the corner table. She knows we're fire nation." Zuko whispered.  Iroh and both turned our heads to look at her. "Didn't I say don't look!" He grabbed my arm to turn me back around. 

"You're right Zuko. I've seen that girl here quite a lot. She seems to have quite a little crush on you." Iroh said.

"What?" Zuko and I whispered at the same time. 

"Thank you for the tea." We all turned to see her standing at the counter."What's your name?" She asked Zuko. 

"My name's Lee. Lily, My uncle and I just moved here." He gestured to us. I gave her a small wave and a smile. Bitch. 

"Hi, Lee, my name's Jin. Thank you and well, I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime?" She asked. YOU BETTER BACK OFF, SIS! I clenched my fists.

Iroh swopped in. "He'd love to!" WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE!? 

"Great! I'll meet you in front of the shop at sundown." She walked away. I went into the back of the shop and closed the door. WHY WOULD IROH DO THAT?! WHY WOULD ZUKO LET HIM!? AHHHHHHH! I heard the door open and shut behind me. 

"Y/n?" I heard Zuko ask.

"What?" I didn't turn to look at him. 

"I- I would have said no." He told me.

"But you didn't." I still wasn't facing him. 

"What was I supposed to do? Agree to go then just bail on her?" He forced me to face him but I still looked down at my feet. "Y/n," He lifted my chin with his and making me look into his eyes. "I don't like her." 

I grabbed his wrist and forced his hand away. "Don't touch me." He looked hurt and walked out of the room. He glanced back at me before shutting the door. I slid down the wall and cried into my hands. 

When we got home I went to my room and didn't say a word to anyone.

Zuko's pov 

I stood outside the shop. I couldn't stop thinking about my interaction with Y/n. I mean just the other day she was the one yanking me off the couch! She was the one who ran to hug me after the fight with Jet!  I was so deep in thought I didn't realize Jin had arrived. 

"Hey." She said. I jumped at the sound of her voice.

=Flash back= 

"Are you ready to learn to sword fight!?"

"Yeah! But remember we have to be back before Azula gets out of training."

"I wish you didn't have to be with Azula all the time."

=End of flashback=

"Well, look at you. You look so cute." She ruffled my hands with her hair.

 =Flashback=

"I like your hair." 

"Really? I kinda hate it."

"Well, it's better than Baldy Mcponytail."

"Well, You're right about that." We both laughed.

=End of flashback=

"It took my uncle ten minutes to do my hair," I grumbled. She grabbed my arm and took me to a restaurant. This doesn't feel right.

-----------------------------------------------

I had one meatball left and I didn't eat it I just pushed around my plate with my chopsticks.