=Chapter 29=

when I do 'this' to a name that means it's an actor.

We traveled to ember island to stay at Zuko's beach house. Katara, Toph, and I all sat and watched as Zuko taught Aang fire bending.

"Doesn't it seem kind of weird that we're hiding from the Fire Lord in his own house?" Katara asked. 

"I told you," Zuko dried his head with a cloth, "my father hasn't come here since our family was actually happy. And that was a long time ago. It's the last place anyone would think to look for us," 

Suki and Sokka ran up to us, "You guys are not gonna believe this! There's a play about us!" He held out a flier.

"We were just in town and we found this poster!" Suki pointed to it.

"What? How is that possible?" Katara examed the poster.

"Listen to this..." He turned to the poster towards himself. "The Boy in the Iceberg is a new production from acclaimed playwright Pu-on Tim, who scoured the globe gathering information on the Avatar, from the icy South Pole to the heart of Ba Sing Se. His sources include singing nomads, pirates, prisoners of war, and a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage." 

"Brought to you by the critically acclaimed Ember Island Players," Suki added.

Zuko and I both groaned, "My mother used to take us to see them. They butchered Love Amongst the Dragons every year," 

"Sokka, do you really think it's a good idea for us to attend a play about ourselves?" Katara asked. 

"Come on, a day at the theater? This is the kind of wacky time-wasting nonsense I've been missing!"

-------------------------------

 Zuko sat between me and Katara. 

" Hey, uh ... I wanted to sit there," Aang scratched the back of the neck.

"Just sit next to Y/n. What's the big deal?" Zuko replied. 

Elbowed him in the ribs, "He'll move," I made Zuko move to the aisle seat. I winked at Aang and whispered, "You're welcome,"

He blushed, "Thanks,"

Zuko raised an eyebrow at me, "Zuko, you are so clueless," I sighed, "It's a good thing your pretty," Before he could respond the curtain opened.

Actress Katara and Actor Sokka were in a canoe. "Sokka, my only brother! We constantly roam these icy South Pole seas, and yet never do we find anything fulfilling!  

" All I want is a full feeling in my stomach! I'm starving!" Actor Sokka rubbed his belly. He kept making bad jokes and the actress kept crying and talking about hope. 

'Aang' appeared out of an ice burg and much too real Aangs dismay was played by a woman. "I'm the Avatar, silly, here to spread joy and fun!" the actress twirled around the stage, and an Appa puppet ran around her. Toph and I thought the whole thing was hilarious. 

The actors playing Zuko and Iroh showed up on a ship. I nudged him and smiled. 

"Prince Zuko, you must try this cake!" Acter Iroh held up a piece of cake.

"I don't have time to stuff my face! I must capture the Avatar to regain my honor!" Actor Zuko shouted. I stifled a laugh.

"But Prince Zuko, I have a letter for from Y/n," I held out a tacky heart-shaped scroll.

Acter Zuko ran over and snatched it, "Why didn't you tell me sooner!" He shouted. I laughed.

Real Zuko scowled. "They make me look totally stiff and humorless,"