=Chapter 22=

"This is it! The official rendezvous point for the invasion force." Sokka said looking at the kola-sheep-filled island we just landed on.

"How did you pick this place?" Toph asked.

"Before we split up, my dad and I found this island on the map. It's uninhabited, and the harbors surrounded by the cliffs seemed like the perfect secluded place." He explained.

"Nice choice, Sokka. And we're here four days ahead of schedule." Katara smiled.

"Wait! Four days? The invasion's in four days" Aang freaked out. I was feeling the same way but I kept it to myself.

"Whatever. That's like four days from now. Let's just calm down and-" Sokka got cut off by his sister.

"Sokka's got the right idea, Aang. We're here. We're ready. The best thing we can do now is get plenty of rest." Katara got into her sleeping bag. The rest of us followed. 

"I guess," Aang sighed. They all fell asleep quickly. I looked up at the stars. Four days. Four days until the invasion. What do I do if I see Zuko? What if I have to fight him?  I fell asleep with these thoughts swimming in my head. I woke up to a thudding sound. I sat up and saw Aang violently punching a tree. 

"What are you doing?" I asked groggily. Katara stood up and went to talk to him. He was freaking about not being prepared to fight Ozai. I trained with Toph the whole day. She started teaching how she uses earthbending to see. By the end, we were both exhausted and we plopped into bed.

"Good night, Katara. Good night, Sokka. Good night, Toph. Good night, Y/n. Goodnight, Appa. Good night, Momo. Good night, Appa and Mo-" Aang was cut off.

"Go to sleep already!" Toph yelled.

 ------------------------------

"SOKKA! WAKE UP! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS!" Aang yelled waking us all up.

"What!? Who's talking!?" Sokka shot up and hit head on a rock.

"Relax! It's still two days before the invasion!" Toph stretched. 

"Sokka, you've gotta get up drill your rock-climbing exercises." Aang grabbed Sokka's leg trying to drag him out of bed.

"What?" Sokka didn't budge.

"In one of my dreams, you were running from Fire Nation soldiers, trying to climb this cliff, but you were too slow and they got you!" Aang shouted. He had terrblie eyebags due to his lack of sleep.

"But that was just a dream. I'm a great climber!" Sokka protested. "

"Then climb that cliff! Climb it fast!" Aang yelled as he pointed to the cliff in front of us.

"Stupid Avatar! Stupid cliff! Stupid dream! I can climb fast!" Sokka muttered under his breath.

I sneezed and Aang's head wiped over to me, "Oh no! This happed in my dream! Whatever you do, don't go near any flowers! You won't be able to stop sneezing!" He turned to Toph and yelled. "Don't drink that!"

She spat out water all over Katara."Why? Is it poisoned?" Katara Waterbent her self clean.
"In my dream, we were right in the middle of the invasion, and you had to stop to use the bathroom! We died because of your tiny bladder. And you need to start wearing your hair up. In my dream, your hair got caught in a train, and-." He ran his hand through his hair.

Katara walked up to him and cupped his cheek with her hand. "Aang! I know you're just trying to help, but you really need to get a grip. You're unraveling." 

"You're right. I'm losing my mind." Aang closed his eyes. Sokka slide of the cliff. "It's like every time I think about how stressed I am, I just end up more stressed. I'm like a big growing snowball of nerves." He paced.

" Of course you are. That's 'cause you gotta fight the Fire Lord, the baddest man on the planet. And you better win or we're all done for." Sokka stated. 

I elbowed him. "You're not helping," 

"What? It's true. That's the deal. He knows it." Sokka said nonchalantly.

"You know what, I've got just the thing! Get ready to be de-stressified!" Katara smiled. 

We all took turns trying to help Aang. Katara tried doing yoga with him, Toph and I tried and Earthbending massage and Sokka gave him a 'therapy session'. Nothing seemed to work very well. He actually got worse. I even found him talking to momo. The rest of decided to make a bed out of the Kola-sheep wool for him.

"Oh, look. Another hallucination. An imaginary bed made out of clouds." He grumbled.

"Hey! We worked hard on that!" I groaned.

"It's real! We spent hours working on it." Toph backed me up.

"We made it for you. A good night's sleep will probably take the crazy away. We hope." Sokka sighed.

"Look! You guys keep telling me that I need to sleep, but I can't! The invasion's tomorrow!" Aang exclaimed. Katara started to say something but was cut off by Aang, "No, Katara! There's still so much I haven't learned. I don't need sleep. What I need is practice. Quick, hit me!"

"I'm not going to hit you." Katara sighed.

"You want me to do it?" Toph smiled. I elbowed her.

"Listen to me. You've been training for this since the day we met."Katara put her hand on Aang's shoulder. "I've seen your progress. You're smart, brave, and strong enough." 

"You really think so?" He asked. She nodded.

"We all do. You can do this." Sokka gave him a thumbs up.

"You're ready." I smiled.

"You're the man, Twinkle Toes!" Toph pumped her fist in the air. 

"Thanks, you guys," He crawled into the bed. "You know what? I think I am ready," He feel asleep.