=Chapter 28=

I woke up with Zuko's arms around me. I moved his arm and sat up. I pushed back his bangs and kissed his forehead earning a small smile from him. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me once again. He held me to his chest and rested his chin on my head. It was so peaceful.

*Boom!*

That didn't last long. We ran out of the room to see three giant blimps firing at the temple. The ceiling above Katara started to crumble. Zuko ran to get her out of the way. 

"What are you doing?' She shouted.

"Keeping rocks from crushing you," Zuko replied. 

"Okay, I'm not crushed. You can get off me now!" She got from under him.

I helped Zuko up, "You could have at least said thank you," I rolled my eyes. I earth bent a tunnel with Haru, "Come on my can get out through here!" Everyone started to go inside except for Zuko, "What are you doing!?" I shouted, "Let's go!"

"Go ahead! I'll hold them off. I think this is a family visit," He ran off.

"Zuko!" I followed him. 

"Y/n! Go back! I got this!" He kept running. Sokka grabbed my arm and dragged me back. Zuko was out of sight. Toph, Haru, and I all tried our best to keep the whole place from crushing everyone. Appa wouldn't go through the tunnel. 

We had to split up the group. I ran to Haru with tears in my eyes. "It won't be too long this time," I hugged him and got on Appa. We burst through the temple as Azula shot at us. We made it past her as Zuko emerged on top of one of the blimps. The two siblings kept fighting relentlessly. they both got knocked off. We flew under them and I caught Zuko's arm and pulled him on Appa.  

I turned to see Azula still falling. "She's...not gonna make it..." Zuko whispered. I squeezed his arm. She shot fire from her feet and latched on to the side of the mountain. "Of course she did,"

We flew to an island to set up camp. We all sat around a fire. 

"Wow, camping ... it really seems like old times again, doesn't it?" Aang said.

" If you really want it to feel like old times, I could, uh ... chase you around a while and try to capture you," Zuko joked. We all laughed except Katara.

"Ha Ha," She said sarcastically. We all ignored her.

Sokka raised his cup, "To Zuko! Who knew after all those times he tried to snuff us out, today he'd be our hero?"

 Everyone except Katara raised their cups. "Hear! Hear!" I kissed him on the cheek making him blush.     

He smiled, "I'm touched," His face fell, "I don't deserve this,"

"Yeah, no kidding," Katara said angrily and walked away. 

"Don't listen to her. Of course, you do!" I smiled.

"What's up with her?" Sokka asked gesturing to his sister's tent. 

"I wish I knew," Zuko sighed and went to follow her.

"What's with him?" Sokka asked. I shrugged watching him walk away. After a while, I went back to my tent. 

The door opened to reveal Suki, "Hey, Suki! What's up?" She walked in and sat down

"I was supposed to meet up with Sokka but he's talking to Zuko right now," She sighed. 

"Ooh!" I smirked.

 -----------------------------------

Zuko came into my tent and told me he was gonna help Katara find the man who killed her mom. 

"Do I have to come? I'm getting tired of these field trips," I asked.

He laughed, "You don't have to come," He scooted closer, "She won't be awake for a while..." He smirked. 

I shoved him playfully. He tickled me mercilessly, "Z- Zuko!" I could barely get the word out through my laughter. "St- stop it!" He stopped.

 I put my hands on his shoulder and pushed him to the ground and sat on top of him. He smirked again. Oh? He wants it that way, huh? I bit my lip and leaned down slowly putting my arms on the ground their side of his face. Our lips were almost touching. I whispered, "Prince Zuko..." I moved one of my hands to his chest and started kissing down his neck. Just as I got to his collar bone I sat up straight and smiled. "Well, that was fun," 

I started to get off of him but he put his hands on my waist to stop me. He sat up with his hands still on me. He put his mouth to my ear and whispered, "You're not getting away that easy," Shivers ran down my spine. He put his lips on mine and slowly lowered my back to the ground. His soft lips moved perfectly with mine.                

----------------------------------

The rest of the day wasn't quite as exciting.  

Toph and I practiced earthbending, Katara finally forgave Zuko blah, blah, blah...