=Chapter 18=

Zuko's pov

The sun about to set so I went to meet Y/n. She must have heard me coming because she looked back at me.

"Zuko! You made it!" She beamed. She had laid out a blanket on the stone and set out a picnic. She motioned for me to sit next to her. She put her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest. We sat in comfortable silence. She sighed happily. "The sunset is beautiful tonight," 

I looked down at her. She green eyes contrasted with the orange sky. "You're beautiful," I kissed her. 

*coughs* I pulled away to see my sister standing in front of us. "Zuko, could I have a word with you?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes "Can't you see we're busy?" I went back to kissing Y/n. 

"Oh, Y/n, Ty Lee needs your help untangling her braid," Azula said. 

Y/n pulled away. "Sounds pretty serious," She pecked me on the cheek and stood up to leave. I glared at my sister. 

"So I hear you've been to visit your uncle fatso in the prison tower," She crossed her arms. I checked to make sure Y/n was out of earshot. 

"That guard told you," I stood up.  

 "No, you did...Just know." She smiled evilly. 

"Ok, you caught me. What is it that you want, Azula?" I asked.

"Actually, nothing. Believe it or not, I'm looking out for you. If people find out you've been to see uncle they'll think you're plotting with him. Just be careful dum-dum,"      

------------------------------

"Good night, Y/n," I kissed her on the forehead and let go of her waist. She went into her room and I went to mine. I waited a bit to make sure she was asleep and I snuck to the kitchens and packed some leftovers and made my way to the prison tower. 

"I brought you some komodo-chicken." I slid the container through the bars, "I know you don't care for it but I figure beats prison food," His back was towards me. "I admit it. I have everything I've always wanted. But it's not at all what I thought it would be. The truth is I need your advice. I think the avatar is still alive. I know he's out there. I'm losing my mind. Please, uncle, I'm so confused, I need your help." He didn't say anything. "Forget it! I'll solve this myself! Waste away in here for all I care!" I stormed out. 

I can't talk to Y/n about this. I won't be able to stand her disappointment in me. 

-----------------------------------       

"You sure you weren't followed? I've heard about you. They say you're good at what you do and even better at keeping secrets. The avatar's alive. I want you to find him and end him," 

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter!