chapter 1

Finally summer. I need this summer vacation so bad. I was so stressed out about my exams last week.I'm really excited to travel to my cousin's and aunt's place,but I will miss all my friends over here.

My daily school life is a little bit boring and when I get back from school,I do nothing else other than study and sleep. Although my days are always repetitive and can be boring in someways,I like how simple my life is. I don't have to look after someone or even care about anyone and when i say someone i mean a 'boyfriend'.

My school is not mixed and I chose to be in such a school because I hate boys. Simple as that. They are just criminals that hurt and don't think of anything else. They don't deserve to be loved and I'm never going to have a boyfriend.

Well, my flight is leaving in fifteen minutes. I'm really excited about this. I want to see my cousins and aunts so much. My cousins and I are close,but they never share personal secrets with me. Anyways,I love them and I do care about them a lot.

"Linda just leave your phone and get up, we have to leave right now!"my mom shouted.I always forget about everything when I listen to music. Music is my life and I enjoy every moment of the song.

"Oh sorry mom. I wasn't paying attention." I quickly grabbed my stuff and followed her.

We took our seats on the plane and it started travel down the runway.

*Edited by Shannon24 + PaintMeWithRoses