✸twelve✸

stan got to richie's house.

he knocked on the door.

richie got up and opened it.

"hey stan."

"hey richie."

he saw eddie sitting on his couch.

"hey eddie."

"hey stan."

stan sat down at the couch.

"i've got things to tell you guys."

"okay tell us."

"i have a crush."

"oooh! tell us more."

eddie said.

"okay, so one day I was working at the library and then Richie came in just to see if you want to hang out of course with you eddie. then in the corner of my eye I saw this guy walk to the back for some reason I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, until he left from my view. the second day he came back and then I went to the table that he was sitting at and I asked him some questions but he wasn't answering mez until I realized he was deaf, i was talking to him and i thought he was ignoring me. we had a nice conversation and before he left he gave me a piece of paper that had his number on it. from there we texted and then I invited him over to eat a restaurant with me. it wasn't awkward at all. then i went to his house, he told me something personal and i was like being nice and telling him it's okay and stuff and then we hugged. just hugging him felt really nice. after that the next day this guy named henry, his ex left him on the floor. he beat him up. and i told this to daniel but i wanted to stab the shit out of him. they took his hearing aids and threw them somewhere. im so mad! that's money, and that's bill! why would they do this to him?"

stan took a sigh.

he looked at richie and eddie for a moment.

"but anyway, i took him home. and i told his mom and she came. and then he asked her to leave so we could be alone. he hugged me, and of course i hugged him back. at the time all i wanted to do was kiss him. so i pulled out my phone and i asked him "can i kiss you?" and he nodded and i just did it. and boy let me tell you i have never felt this way before. it was so weird the feeling, i've never kissed anyone like this before. he's so cute, and i wanna legit marry him."

"well damn stan, looks like you are in love. you two seem super cute."

"yeah, i agree. i'm low key jealous richie isn't like you."

richie rolled his eyes.

"but when can we meet him? because he seems nice."

richie asked.

"i'll invite him one day."

"how about now...?"

richie asked.

"no, he's resting right now. i told you he got hurt."

"oh im sorry, forgot you were his mom."

"jeez you know you and daniel are so alike."

"i know right! i might as well leave richie for daniel."

"babe, don't do that."

richie said.

eddie smiled and sticked out his tongue.

"anyway, what do i do."

stan asked.

"what do you mean?"

richie said.

"should i ask him out? should i wait...? will i scare him off? what if he doesn't like me-