Decision..

Khush reached to club & ask to his partner cameraman, & he informed him that, police van is on the way, & on a next moment Khush entered in club, in the search of Peehu, he stay connected with his cameraman partner, & he found Peehu near one corner, a guy touching Peehu inappropriately, she not in her state to oppose, she is weak in toxic, Khush goes behind that boy & hold his back neck in his hand tight, his fingers almost digging into guy's neck, he forcefully push that guy, & Khush hold Peehu by her waist, & start to lightly slapping on Peehu's cheek..

Khush- Peehu, Peehu, open your eyes..

Same time his partner informed him about police van, & Khush took Peehu in the washroom, he lock themselves in the washroom till all mess clear..

Peehu start to babbling in washroom, & Khush keep his one palm on her mouth, & he start to pleading her through his eyes for keep quiet..

Suhani reached to place & ask about Khush, & she got the news that Khush is inside the washroom with Peehu, & she play the card of Media & entered in club, & start to shoot, she give mike to anchor & goes towards the washroom & she become savior of Khush & Peehu from police, they brought Peehu to hospital first, & Suhani informed to Priya..

Ram & Priya reached to hospital with worried face, they asked to receptionist about Peehu, & they walks towards the special room..

Priya open the door & found Peehu on bed, with the tube, Suhani seating besides her, she look Ram & Priya arrived, & she quickly getting up from the chair..

Priya take a seat on chair & hold Peehu's hand in her with teary eyed, Ram caressing Peehu's forehead carefully, & give a deep kiss on her forehead..

After some time, Priya ask to Suhani- how is she..

Ram ask to Suhani another question- what doctor said..

Suhani take a deep sigh & says- she is fine, actually she consumed alcohol with drugs dose..

Ram shock after Suhani's statement, Priya start to look Ram & then after Peehu..

Suhani- aunty will you please..

Priya shook her head in yes & she wipe her tears, give a deep kiss on Peehu's forehead, & she left the room with Suhani..

Priya ask to Suhani with serious tone- what happened Suhani, Khush is fine..

Suhani- actually he is the one, who saved Peehu from big disaster, actually Khush is here but he is not ready to meet you right now, he will meet you three days later, but one another thing bothering Peehu a lot, she was babbling in state of toxic..

Priya- what..

Suhani- first is yours & now Ram sir's engagement news, is it true, that Ram sir is going to engaged with Isha Joshi..

Priya shook her head in yes..

Suhani- mam please talk with Ram sir about these, otherwise Peehu goes into deep depression, that time not you nor Ram sir will save her..

Priya only nodding her head in yes..

Suhani left the hospital, Khush waited for Suhani near the hospital, she look him, & he wave his hand to her..

Suhani walks to him & ask- are you ok..

Khush nodding in no..

Suhani shook her head & says- ok, Peehu is fine, as you know, & Priya aunty & Ram sir is here, so don't worry..

Khush- thanks..

Suhani- it's ok..

Priya entered in room, & look Ram, who is in deep thinking..

Priya disturb his thoughts- Ram..

Ram coming out from his thoughts & turn his face to Priya, he look to her with blank, Priya understand & she says..

Priya- Peehu is fine, & we have to wait outside till she get back her..

Ram getting up from the chair, & walks out from the room, Priya look to Peehu once & she too coming out, she look Ram take a seat on bench near the Peehu's room..

Priya take a seat beside Ram, she look Ram's restlessness, through his hands..

Priya open her mouth- princess is fine Ram..

Ram didn't look her & says with shaking voice- I was blaming you that day, when you give me back my cards, I thought you becoming dominating mother, but I didn't think once, why you give me back the cards, I completed her every wish after our divorced, thought that if I give her everything, she would not gonna miss you, or not our divorced gonna affect on her, but after listening that she had a alcohol with drugs, that time I realized, I failed as a father, she go on wrong path Priya, only because of my, & he stop..

Priya start to rubbing his back with tears- I was too wrong Ram, as equal I'm also failed as a mother, my decision was wrong, & I realized when I know she start to having..

Ram look to her & ask- why don't you informed me..

Priya- because of Peehu..

Ram cut her mid- I can understand, my immense trust on her, that she won't..

Priya shook her head in yes..

Ram- it's any hope to get back our daughter..

Priya- it's in our hand, otherwise she goes in deep depression..

Ram- why she take these drastic step..

Priya- she already disturb by my past, & now your engagement decision makes her more disturb, she was babbling in toxic..

Ram close his eyes, in his mid- shit, my one right step for Priya become wrong step for Peehu, my one lied affect on Peehu, Tch..

Ram says to Priya with assured voice- don't worry, we can't lose Peehu so easily, we both rectify the things together only for Peehu..

Priya shook her head yes in only..

Diwali Bonus from my side to all..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..