Chapter 1

The current month for the hermits had been filled with work, work, and work. Did I mention work? And what do you do during- well, after a long month of continuous building, crafting, experimenting, y'know, things the hermits of Hermitcraft do? You go camping! Now saying, it kinda sounds lame, but... I guess it works?

False and Bdubs had been discussing, planning, and inviting people to join their two week camping trip. Neither of them wanted to pay the absurd amount of diamonds for an actual place to stay at (well, neither had the money anyways-), so they decided a nice campsite would do just fine.

Around noon, the group was getting ready and packing their belongings for the camping trip.

Scar was looking for many lost items in his chestmonster, Mumbo was chatting excitedly with Ren and Iskall, Cleo was having a competition to see who could get ready faster with Zedaph, and Keralis and Xisuma had forgotten about packing and were cracking horrible jokes, trying to make eachother laugh.

Tango and Impulse were stuffing every bag of marshmallows they could find into their suitcases from every shop that sold them, Cub and Stress were waiting impatiently while discussing about leaving early, Grian was flying around the skies for no intended reason, Doc was packing everything in a twelve mile radius, and Bdubs and False were waiting for everyone while sitting on Beef's van and chatting.

When the group finally had their suitcases packed, they grabbed them and flew to a small shack behind False's base.

"Alright everyone!" False announced, jumping off the car roof. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah!"

"Sort of...?"

"Yeaaaaa baby!"

"I'm kinda nervous-"

"Why couldn't we stay at a hotel insteeeeaaddd?"

"Aw shut up, camping is much more fun anyways."

"WHERE ARE ALL THE MARSHMALLOWS?! HOW WILL WE SURVIVE WITHOUT THEEEEEM?!

"Do I have to go?"

"Yes. You have to go."

"Why? You're not forcing me with a gun on my head."

"YOU DARE OPPOSE ME MORTAL?"

"I-"

"Yo Grian did you fill my base with chickens?!"

"Huh? Of course not!"

"If oranges are oranges, why aren't bananas called yellows?"

"Shut up Tango."

"Petition to make Mumbo walk to the camping place instead of driving with us!"

"YEAAAAAHH!!!"

"I'M IN!"

"Wait wha-"

"How do I vote? If I could I vote yes!"

"Throw him off! Throw him off! Throw him off!"

"WAIT NO-"

"Uh mumbo? I don't think you're gonna drive with us today..."

"THROW HIM OFF! THROW HIM OFF! THROW HIM OFF!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO Y'ALL?!"

As the hermits argued jokingly, voted to make Mumbo walk to the campsite, and had a war with backpacks, False just stood there waiting for them all to shut up as Bdubs giggled. It was obvious they weren't gonna stop for a while, so she took the stand.