17-The Yule What?

You were in the great hall when Ron got a package. He pulled out a hidious looking thing? He then relised that it was a formal cape thingy.

"The Yule Ball, is a ball to celebrate our 3....well 4 champions!"

Everyone groaned. 

McGonagall rambled on and on....."By behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons."

"Try saying that three times fast." You heard Fred and George say.

"Babbling, Bumbling, band of baboons." George said

"Babbling, Bumbling, band of baboons." Fred said

They then looked at you and gestured for you to speak.

"Babbling, Bumbling, band of baboons." You laughed

"That is enough Mr Weasley's and Miss L/n. Thank you."

Ron then had to get up and dance with McGonalgall. It was extremley funny. You then got paired up. 

"Well Hello there L/n."

"Malfoy." You got paired up with Draco. You then waited for the others to be paired up. "Do you know how to dance?"

"I guess I've had some experiance....You?"

"Not really. Fred often tries to be funny and starts waltzing me around a random room."

He laughed and you laughed with him. The music started and you began to Waltz. You were absoluty s*** at dancing but Draco was helping you a lot.

You were laughing alot and then you finished and then you left. 

-Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip-

You were walking to dinner. You went to the Gryffindor table with Sophia to say Hi to everyone. You were talking to the others when someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around to see Fred and George on one knee in front of Sophia and I. 

"Will you Y/n L/n...."

"And will you Sophia Haloy......"

"Go to the ball with us." They said together

You llaughed and gave Fred a nod and a kiss. Sophia did the same. 

Yay! You both had dates secured for the Yule Ball! everyone else had started pairing up. 

You looked over to see Draco staring at you. He looked sad and hurt.....Maybe he isn't really over me? I mean I do kind of feel the same. He then continued talking to Rubi. I couldn't help but feel jealous and hurt. Maybe he's just decided to forget abput me and move on.

-Draco's Pov-

I was looking at Y/n and then Fred got down on one knee. He asked her to the Yule Ball....she said yes. I was so hurt, my heart just shattered. I want her, only her. Then someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see the new girl Rubi.

"You love her, don't you."

"What....ummm no of course not."

"You're a horrible liar."

"Yeah well I'n not lying....I think."

"Well I want that Fred dude, so I think we can help each other out."

"What do you mean?"

"Well let's go to the Yule Ball together. Fred clearly has a thing for me and Y/n clearly has a huge thing for you. I have a thing for Fred and you have a huge thing for Y/n. We can make them jealous so that they come crawling back to us."