22-'I'm not leaving you'

I had stayed by that bed for the whole night. Draco not leaving my side at all. Not letting go of my hand. He seemed to be 'always there' (Hehe) He cared so much. Even though he would never admit it. He did care...you knew it.

He looked like he was dozing off. He was starting to fall asleep.

"You can go back to your dorm, if you want."

"I don't want to leave you."

"But you're not going to sleep well here. You would be better off in your own bed."

"I won't be able to sleep knowing that you're up here not being able to sleep."

"I'll be fine."

"I'm not leaving you. Ok?"

"Ok." He grabbed my hand and held it tightly. 

"It will be ok. She'll be ok."

"Thank You Draco."

He kissed my cheek. I blushed slightly but turned my attention back on Sophia.

-Tiiiiiiiiime Skiiiiiiiip-

It was the next day and you didn't have any classes so now you could stay in the hospital all day without skipping class.

You and Draco were sitting by Sophia's bed. Draco was asleep on your shoulder. 

You looked at Sophia and saw her slowly open her eyes. You gasped and leaned forward. Forgetting Draco was on you shoulder so he fell off his chair.

"B**** what are-oh Sophia you're awake."

"Hi. What are you guys doing here?"

"Well this one." Draco gestured to you. "HAsn't left your side except once when I forced her too. But she came straight back here. She hasn't slept....hasn't eaten and hasn't been to any classes."

"Y/n, you didn't need to do that."

"But I wwanted too. I didn't want anything to happen to you."

"What even happened. I can only remember falling and then everthing went black."

"Well you pushed Rubai off the tower and she pulled you down with her. Ge-George..."She cringed at his name."Saved Rubai but Fred didn't even flinch watching you fall. He could of saved you but didn't. I went off at him for it of course."

"Oh if only I saw that. It would of been hilarious."

"It wasn't funny. I screamed in his face but he had no answers for me." She was laughing and after a while you couldn't stop laughing. Even Draco was laughing. I loved having my best friend back.

-Draco's Pov-

I didn't want to leave her side. If I did I would come back and she would be crying. So I just stopped going back to my room and just stayed with her. She needed me. I started to fall asleep. I was on her shoulder. I didn't want to move because I was about to go back to sleep but also because it was her.

"You can go back to your dorm, if you want." I felt hurt she told me to leave.

"I don't want to leave you." I really didn't want her to be alone.

"But you're not going to sleep well here. You would be better off in your own bed."

"I won't be able to sleep knowing that you're up here not being able to sleep."

"I'll be fine."

"I'm not leaving you. Ok?"

"Ok." I then grabbed her hand. I held it in mine and looked up at her.

"It will be ok. She'll be ok."

"Thank You Draco."

I kissed my cheek. I noticed a bit of blush on her face. I would make fun of her but I was also blushing. I closed my eyes again and lent into her shoulder.

-Tiiiiiiiime Skiiiiiiiiip-

We had stayed there all night. It was now morning. I was asleep on her shoulder but she suddenly moved forward, waking me up.

"B**** what are-oh Sophia you're awake." I noticed Sophia was awake. I mean I felt happy even though I never really got along with her.

"Hi. What are you guys doing here?"

"Well this one." I was gesturing towards Y/n. "Hasn't left your side except once when I forced her too. But she came straight back here. She hasn't slept....hasn't eaten and hasn't been to any classes."

"Y/n, you didn't need to do that."

"But I wanted too. I didn't want anything to happen to you."

"What even happened. I can only remember falling and then everthing went black."

"Well you pushed Rubai off the tower and she pulled you down with her. Ge-George...saved Rubai but Fred didn't even flinch watching you fall. He could of saved you but didn't. I went off at him for it of course."

"Oh if only I saw that. It would of been hilarious."

"It wasn't funny. I screamed in his face but he had no answers for me." 

Sophia was laughing and soon Y/n joined in. I loved listening to her laugh. (Too Creepy?)

I laughed along. Y/n was clearly surprised I was laughing. But I just couldn't stop. She made me happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Thank you so much for reading and hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter. Are we liking the current legth of the chapters? I try to stick to 700+ words! Anyway if you have any suggestions for this story comment below or message me on my wattpad account! 

Bye Diggories

-Your Author