19-The Yule Ball

We walked into the Ball and it was stunning! We were going to have a lot of fun! The champions came in with their dates. Cedric passed and gave me a smirk. I smiled back. He was with Cho Chang. She was nice. (Don't hate me but I for real hate that B****) She looked gorgeous. (She looked like a ****-just me ok then. YTB back me up here!) I hope Cedric had fun tonight. (PBD) Then Victor came in. He had Hermione on his arm. She looked amazing and I can't believe she got a date with Victor Krum! Harry then came in. He looked at Sophia sadly and she returned the look. Ok there's is definestly something going on there that I don't know about! They did their dance. Which Harry was Crap at. We then joined them all. I was dancing with Fred having the time of my life. 

We danced for a while then got tired so we sat down. The food was delicious! We all enjoyed our meal and talked a lot. Then it was back to dancing. 

-Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime Skiiiiiiiiiiiip-

We were all dancing to a very loud song. I needed to get out of that room. It was way too loud. Sophia was sitting alone and I wondered where George was. I thought that I'd go to her once I got some fresh air. 

I went up to the astromeny tower and noticed I wasn't alone.

"Draco, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I needed soem fresh air and it was really loud in their." I agreeded. We stood close to each other looking at the view. We could here the music but were too happy looking at the view to move. 

I then looked at Draco and he looked back.

"You look beautiful tonight Y/n."

"Thank you, you look very handsome."

He offered his hand and I laughed and took it. We started waltzing around the tower. We stopped cm away from each others face. He looked in my eyes and leaned in. I didn't stop him but I kissed back. But I didn't regret this kiss and I wasn't worried about Fred. I was happy in this moment.

I pulled away and smiled. He smiled a genuine smile back. 

"Come on L/n we should head back down."

We walked down the stairs. Rubi came over to us and grabbed Draco by the arm and led him away. I didn't want him to lead. I saw Fred standing by the door looking angry. I went up to him.

"hey wh-"

"Why did you kiss Draco?"

"What, Fred I-"

"WHY DID YOU KISS DRACO?"

"Fred, I'm sorry, I didn't mean too, I just-"

"OH, well then that's ok. If you didn't mean too."

"Don't be sarcastic Freddie."I 

"No. Don't tell me what to do."

"Freddie-"

"I thought we were happy."

"We were happy."

"Then why did you kiss him?"

"I didn't mean too-"

"Is it because I'm not a slytherin? Or that I don't have his charm or his looks!"

"It' none of that-"

"Is it because I'm not rich. Well I'm sorry if I'm poor but that doesn't give you the right to cheat on me."

"Freddi-"

"No, just stop." Tears were streaming down your cheeks. "I-I can't look at you."

"Fred don't go."