Introduction!

The girl was sitting at the chair. Flipping her book and writing some texts

Meanwhile her cat was screwing around. And a bit disturbing her.

She sometimes looked outside the window. Seeing the other kids in her area playing.

"How nice that would be.." she thought.

And that was lofi.

A shy. Active. And pretty nerdy type of girl.

Not really popular she never made a lot of friends. And ussualy spends her hours studying.

She sometimes walk around the park. Trying to freshen her mind. I mean.. she can't study forever. Can't she?

The student wasn't really happy. She was still am energetic type who liked going out.

Just that her parents want her to get great score Forced her to stay inside.

She yearned to finally be free. And go to university. But it was still years away..

At the time of her rest she ussualy read novels.

Romantic novels where her favorite. And she always wondered when was her time to find the one.

And she never leaves the earphones on her head. Unless when she goes outside.

She found a long playlist that she loved which seemed to be never ending.

And her school was not really prestigious. But was alright.

And she sleeps quite late. Since she was active. She didn't really liked the idea of "sleep"

She always used that time to read some of the novels. Or just trying to rest around.

Almost nothing can change her life..

Right?