1.

I run as fast as I can through the forest. I don't know what was following me but what ever it was it was fast "Help!" I yell hoping anyone will here me and stop the thing from hurting me "please anyone help something's trying to kill me!" I yell again but no one was helping.

Suddenly I fell to the ground roll on my back "ouch" I whispered I sit up slowly holding my head as the pounding begin.

'snap'

My heart beat began to pick up at sound of a stick breaking. I quickly began to look around the dark forest not seeing again. Trying to get up only for me to fall back down.

I looked down at my feet to see my right foot was caught in between the fourth ground and a root from a tree.

' snap snap'

The sound got louder. I began to panic. I tried to pull my foot out but it wasn't working. A deep chuckle echoed through the forest. I looked around until my eyes stopped on two red dots that were hiding in the darkness.

"Who are you!!" I yelled "shh sweetheart" a creepy voices. I finally got my foot unstuck leaving a big cut on the top on my foot. The blood began to flow from the cut. Ignoring the pain I began to run away from the red dots not knowing what it is.

I run as fast as I can as the sound of rustling leaves letting me know someone was running after me only made my heart start to speed up.

"Help!! Anyone please" I yell running faster and faster. I look over my shoulder immediately regretting it to see what look like a human chasing after me. The man was tall and pale like Edward Cullen. His eyes where a blood red color darker then the ones I was running from. The man looked like he had been in a fight his closed were ripped up and dirty.

The man laugh as he got faster then he disappear. I bumped into something hard making me fall to the Forest ground.

"You can't hide from me sweetheart. Your little mate ain't here to help you know is he?" The man smirked as he moved closer to me. "Leave me alone he'll kill you if he finds out you hurt me and you know it!" I yell in the man's face.

He chuckled before getting down to my level taking a hold on my ankle pulling me closer to him "well since the Prince is busy why don't I turn you know since he doesn't seem he wants to do it...I could have a lot .pf fun with a hot girl like you" "get off me you asshole" I yell

"Now now sweetheart that's no way to talk to the man you'll love" "I'll never love your nothing but a ungrateful monster!" "Don't make me angry sweetheart" he said

"Jay help please!!" I yell hoping he'd save me from this man "he can't hear you" the man said as he gets on top of me pinning me to the ground his face begans to get closer and closer to my neck. I start to yell and kick my legs but he only began to get stronger.

Right as his lips brushed against my neck he was thrown off of me hitting a tree a mile away. I look up to see him.

"Jay"

He looks at me as his eyes change from a red to purple then quickly to his original brown color.

"Baby are you okay" his deep husky voice says as he helps me up. "I'm fine just happy your here" "did he hurt you? Did he touch you anywhere?" He asked as he cupped my face with his hands looking in to my eyes. "I'm fine Jay"

His eyes quickly change to blood red before he looked over at the guy that was trying to hurt me. He quickly run over to the man before he picked him up by one hand holding him high in the air.

"What did I tell you!! Huh?! Did I tell you to leave her alone cause she's mine!"

I quickly set up in my bed breathing me heavenly from the dream I had just woken up from.

I have had that dream or something close to the dream every night for as long as I can remember. The same boy with the purple eyes that change in a beautiful brown who I assume is Jay at least...thats what I call him. Always helps me or is there with me hugging me and kissing me.

Not gonna lie this 'Jay' guy is extremely attractive. His skin is tan and his body his warm as to what I can feel in my dreams.

His hair is a nice brown color that's spiked up just perfectly and sometimes he has his shirt off his body is amazing.His is built and has lots of tattoos.

I don't know who he is or if his real but danm is that boy amazing.

I pick up my phone to see it was 9:40 I pulled the blankets off of me to see there was blood on my blankets by my foot. "Shit" I get off my bed and walk or hop into my bathroom and began to clean the blood up.

That's another things when ever I get hurt in my dreams I always end up with the same cut or bruise I get in the dream.. I don't know how that is.

Once I was done I walked down to the kitchen to see my mom cooking. "Hey sweetie did you have the dream again?" She asked I nodded as I grab a plate of food and sit down next to her. " hurry up and eat we have to get to the airport in an hour."

I nodded and eat my food. We were flying out to Canada to visit my best friend Alex and her family since they moved out there 10 months ago.

Me and Alex have a weird friendship. She was the one who always got what she wanted in life the boys the money the looks the friends all of it.

And she isn't the nicest girl either she can be a real bitch especially to me. But yet I'm still her best friend. We text all the time she had told me she has this amazing boyfriend who dose everything fans anything for her. Ugh his probably just a self exhort asshole.

I guess I'll just have to see when I get there.

_________

Hey guys this is my first vampire story and I really hope you like it and everything goes as planned.