seamoth

While vanoss and wildcat were gone the rest of the team were waiting for them to come back. They were also bored because they had nothing to do right now.

Nogla: well this is boring guys

Delirious: well ya it would've been better if we went with them

Basically: well ya but they were scouting out for new areas

Terroriser: i don't know about ya but im going out to scan things

Nogla: ok than

Terroriser left the base and was swimming into a random direction he was going. With the scanner he made he began scanning random things like plants and the alien fish. The one fish that was quite funny was that orange one with a long tail called a garry fish.

Its because of its name that make him think of that snail from spongebob show. He swam for a minute still scanning until he found a pod. This pod looks like the one basically found but was underwater with a giant hole on the side. There was also a fragment of something new he never found. He scanned it and his pda said 1 out of 3 for a seamoth.

This interest Terroriser as tho he doesn't know what it was but will continue to scan more of it. He went inside of the pod and saw some sort of equipment but was already open. Must be that survivor that maybe or not is alive. Terroriser exit the pod and also saw a giant hole to his left. He took a look at it and saw it was deep but could see something glowing purple down there. He was going down there but was thinking of the possibility of what's down there.

He swam away from the cave and went to that aurora fragment. Looking around it were scrap metal and a few things he never scanned. He scan as much of it and he got his own laser cutter, bio reactor, and 2 out of 3 for a seamoth.

Terroriser than saw the last piece of the seamoth and his pda notified him as he began checking.

Terrorisers PDA: new blueprint acquire . . . . . the seamoth is a fast safe transporting vehicle but remember that swimming is good for your glutes and endorphin levels

When Terroriser saw the picture of the seamoth he knew that its a vehicle that he was looking for. Vanoss and wildcat were looking at the wrong area for a vehicle but he wasn't sure. He quickly swam back to the base to tell the others of what he found.

Team 6 base

Basically, delirious, and nogla were wondering around when the front hatch was open. They all rush to see Terroriser with a smile on his face like a joker in the movie.

Delirious: huh Brian you ok

Terroriser: ya and i got a surprise

Basically: what is it

Terroriser open the picture on his pda and showed what he learned. They were all surprised by the new blueprint.

Basically: is that a vehicle