gather and build

The 4 group came back to the sub while vanoss and wildcat were still discussing about the things they need to make.

Terroriser, basically, delirious, and nogla came back with a couple of resources they got in there bags and show them to his two friends.

Terroriser got 5 coppers, 3 scrap metal, 1 creepvine seed cluster, and 2 silver ore.

Nogla has 8 scrap metal, 2 coppers, 5 lead which are new to them, and 5 table coral sample.

Basically has 5 silver, 8 acid mushroom, 4 crystal quartz, and 3 gold. He also has 2 tooth of a creature but knows those teeth somewhere.

Delirious has 3 scrap metal, 6 coppers, a couple of 7 alien fish in a shape of a boomerang, 5 crystal quartz, and 4 creepvine leaf.

With all this resources they would have enough to make many things they can make. They first made a fabricator with the habitat builder as it shot a beam of light onto the wall. Once the fabricator was done being they all took turns using it but to be careful as to not use up the subs power.

They put there bags next to the fabricator and began taking turns making one item.

Terroriser turn all scrap metal into titanium, a seed cluster into 2 silicon rubber, and is giving him an option to craft a survival knife so he began crafting a knife to defend himself. The knife looks to be more was more advanced than the knife back home as the blade itself has the Alterra company logo on it. As he made the knife his pda notified him and the others.

Terroriser PDA: weapons were removed from standard survival blueprint following the massacre on obraxis prime. The knife remains the only exception

The group were now confused on that quote from Terroriser pda of what massacre and what is obraxis prime but they would know that later.

Next was nogla who turned all his scrap metal into titanium, got 2 acid mushroom and a copper to make batteries which he learned from vanoss pda. He than crafted a flashlight so that he can find thing at night.

Next basically who he didn't have scrap metal but was shared by nogla. He than made a battery to and craft a scanner of his own.

Delirious made titanium with his scrap meta, took the other silicon rubber and he too made a survival knife so he can defend himself.

Now that they got what they needed they all group together to discuss on something to do.

Wildcat: ok so now that ya got your thing we have made a decision

Terroriser: ok so what is it

Vanoss: we are going to make a base of are own

All: really

Wildcat: yes because you may know are subs power is at 656% so we need a base out there

Terroriser: ok so what do we need

Vanoss: we checked the habitat builder and so we need a lot of scrap metal

Delirious: a lot of scrap metal

Basically: what's wrong with the titanium we have

Wildcat: it won't be enough to make a big base for all of us

Basically: your right

Delirious: but were are we going to make a base at

Wildcat: hmm your right

They all were thinking of a place or an area they need to make a base but couldn't figure it out. Vanoss thought the sub may have some options for where they need to go.