the structure part 2

The team were now done admiring this place and began to focus on the goal which is to get to the control room and see what happens. Nogla decided to jump in the moonpool and equip his sea glide from his back. He can see in front of him was an opening to the outside of this facility, so he went to it and saw that it was the outside of it and can see more of those giant box of some sort. Nogla than heard a roar in the distance as he looks down and can see that reaper leviathan circling around the area it was at. Nogla rapidly turn back in fear and went back to the other to tell them.

Nogla is back with the others.

Nogla: bad news guys

Vanoss: what?

Nogla: found that leviathan outside at the bottom

Basically: was it red

Nogla: yes

Basically: fuck its a reaper leviathan

Wildcat: damn how many are there in this planet

Delirious: well its ok because were in here now

Vanoss: your right as long as were in here we will be find

They all agree with Vanoss sentence and now know a leviathan was outside but not near where there seamoths are parked. They continue to where the next room is and the group saw that this room had multiple ramps that leads up.

Delirious: i guess this will take us the control room

Wildcat: well what are we waiting for let's go

Vanoss stop wildcat.

Wildcat: what evan?

Vanoss: look

Vanoss pointed in the direction he was looking as the group looks what he was pointing at. There was a case on the right of them and in the case was some type of weapon in it tho not sure why its in there. They was walk up to it with a surprise look in them.

Terroriser: is that a gun

Basically: it looks like it

Delirious: if it is why is it in a case

Basically: brian can you scan it

Terroriser: sure thing

Terroriser began scanning the mysterious weapon in the case as it took a minute to scan until it was finished.

Terroriser PDA: scan complete. The alien rifle has a strong resemblance of human weaponry in form. Tho what clear is that they consider defending this facility as necessary precaution. However there is no way of removing it from its case at all.

They all listening to pda as they were learning about it but were sad because of no way to remove it. They continue on there goal and headed up to the next floor of the control room. As they continue up they came across another case with what looks to a red diamond shape object in it. They came up to it to scan it but the object started to react to there presents which spooked the group for a second.

Terroriser: wow what's up with this one man

Vanoss: i don't know but i don't like it shaking like that

Delirious: ill scan this this one

Vanoss: alright go ahead

Delirious got close to it and was scanning it hoping it doesn't do anything bad in the process. Delirious got his scan finished and open the pda to see what it was.

Delirious PDA: scan complete. Warning what you scan is a doomsday device which scans show it contains enough energy to destroy the entire planet, along with the solar system. However this device has malfunction but it is advised for the device to remain in its case and never removed. Remember that user delirious.