#2 {The New Norm}

"Y/n, did you see my We Bare Bears shirt?" Kenma asked you while searching his room.

it's been about three days since Kenma moved in, and the two of you have been getting close... a little too close.

"Didn't I borrow it yesterday to go to the convention? I swear I returned it to you after washing it." you said, helping him find it.

"Like I said, you have your own shir-"

"But it looked so cute, I can't help but borrow it and take cute photos." You frowned, wishing you also had one despite the layers of clothes you had lying in your closet. Cute things really impact you hard.

Kenma opened his closet and started going through his folded clothes.

"What do you need it for anyway?" You asked.

"I'm heading out, and I'd usually wear it under my jacket." he said, putting back his clothes and closing his closet.

You went back and searched in your room to confirm if you forgot to return it to him.

You checked on the clothes folded on top of your bed and saw the white cartoon shirt you borrowed from him.

"I found it!" You shouted from your room.

Kenma took it and ran back to his room to get changed.

You went to lay back down on the sofa and checked the analytics of your last video.

It was doing good, and you've been getting a lot of supporters recently as your channel was growing fast. You went to your recent Instagram post with Kenma's shirt on, and there were a lot of comments getting suspicious about your relationship with the streamer 'kodzuken'.

"Isn't this the youtuber that kodzuken mentioned in his last live?" one of the comments said.

"Your outfit looks bomb!! Where'd you get it?"

"KODZUKEN HAS THE SAME SHIRT AS HERS FROM HIS OLD LIVE STREAM!"

"No way,,, is our kodzuken finally dating someone🥺🤔"

"her channel is on kodzuken's featured channels list!!"

"y/n!! are you really dating this 'kodzuken' guy ppl kept talking abt in the comments??"

and a lot more kodzuken

Kenma's fans were flooding your comments, though you didn't mind. You were just happy to have a friend you could stream with.

Kenma got out of his room with his We Bare Bears shirt, along with a white jacket and black jeans. He put his shoes on, ready to leave the apartment.

"Where are you going?" You asked, still focused on your phone.

"Meeting up with Kuroo." He got his backpack and left the apartment.

"Kuroo? like Kuroo Tetsurou, the one who showed me around the campus last week?" You asked yourself, getting up to go to the kitchen.

__________________________

"Kenma!" Kuroo called out, near their school gate.

He walked over to him, greeting him with small talks as they started going around, familiarising the campus.

"The library is at the other building if you're gonna be looking for me next week." They stopped in front of the stands near the canteen.

"Hmm, yeah. thanks."

They got their order of takoyaki and a small sweet drink. Kenma insisted on paying for it since Kuroo did show him around.

"It's almost lunch, you gonna go home or eat out with me and bokuto along with hinata, I think..?" Kuroo asked Kenma, who was busy playing on his psp.