Chapter 13

Waking up Monday morning to start the beginning of the week wasn't on the top of (f/n)'s to-do list. Wanting to bury herself in a hole so she wouldn't have to face anyone after Saturday was high up on her to-do list though. Pulling her blankets tighter groaning out as the sun streamed through open curtains not having any desire to get out of her comfy bed.

Her mother had other plans for her that morning, she wasn't giving her teenage daughter a chance to sulk under the covers. Ripping the blankets away from her small frame accidentally pulling too hard and sending (f/n) to the floor. Smirking while holding back a chuckle as her daughter grumbled and pushed herself off the floor all while throwing daggers with her eyes. Stepping away from her eldest child ordering her to get ready for school before heading towards the kitchen.

Cursing her mother as she cracked her back and stepped into the bathroom to get ready. By the time the brunette appeared downstairs Yuu was long gone. Stuffing a piece of toast in her mouth deciding she would speak with him later on in the day. Pulling on her shoes before heading out the door and making her way to school.

Stepping into class a moment before the bell rang out stopped anyone from approaching her as she took her seat. Class progressed smoothly with the teacher droning on about the current topic she was supposed to be listening to. The only issue she had come across so far that morning was the constant feeling of eyes burning into her scalp from two locations in the room. When lunch arrived (f/n) darted out of the room before either guys had a chance to approach her. After hunting down Airia, she dragged her to the roof to sit together so they could eat and talk about the events of Saturday.

Pulling out her bento as they made themselves comfortable on the concrete roof. (f/n) gazed at her carefree friend feeling envious of her. Feeling her friend gaze Airia reached over and stole a piece of food from (f/n)'s bento before plopping in her mouth.

Finishing her food, "what's go you down shortie?"

Pouting at the piece of stolen food that had just been eaten, "Saturday night."

Tilting her head to the side surprised to hear Saturday night was pulling her down, "i thought you'd be walking on air after the night you had."

Pulling her knees up to her chest disheartened by her lack of memories, "to be honest i don't remember much from the other night."

Patting her knee sympathetically, "what part do you remember up to?"

Glaring at Airia's hand, "i remember you ditching me."

Wrinkling her nose, "yeah sorry about that."

Rolling her eyes at the reply, "then i chatted with Oikawa and Iwaizumi outside for a bit before i went to pee." Wracking her brain for events, "i got lost in the house and saw Suga speaking with Asahi and Daichi." pursing her lips as she stared a hole through the ground, "i ran off and bumped into Kuroo and the rest is a blur until i woke up in someone's bed." Letting out a huff as her body relaxed.

Letting out a groan, "you don't remember any of the good stuff." Adjusting her skirt before looking up with a mischievous smile, "do you want to know what i remember?"

Chewing on her lip trying to work out of it was better to know or not. Resting her forehead on her knees, "please."

Tapping her chin in thought, "here's what i remember. i came back and you were drinking with two captains, kuroo and his friend. I didn't know Sugawara was there with Daichi till later on so i didn't know that him being there set you off. i thought you finally let down your hair and decided to have some fun." Taking a quick breath while tapping her forehead, "you pretty much became the life of the party and even got in the pool at one stage." pursing lips as (f/n) just absorbed the info, I don't really remember the guy you ended up with though apart from the fact he was ripped and tall."