Cavalry

As the next game was explained, Uraraka and Iida congratulated Izumi on her win.

"That was amazing thinking, Izumi-chan!" Uraraka gushed, "I wish I was as smart as you."

"Yes, that was an excellent move, Midoriya. You would be a better class rep than me." Iida commented.

"Thanks, guys, but remember that this is only the beginning. I expect you guys to go all out on me, because I won't go easy on you, either." Izumi grinned, holding out a fist.

Uraraka and Iida bumped fists with her, and then refocused on the explanation.

"You will have 15 minutes to choose your teams, and the person who came in first place gets ten million points!" Midnight announced, "Time starts now!"

Izumi considered that information, 'So if I have the most amount of points, I would be targeted, meaning that no-one would want to be on a team with me as they all want a shot at taking the ten million for themselves. Forming a team will be hard.'

Suddenly, she was tapped on the shoulder.

"Izumi-chan! We should team up!" Uraraka said excitedly.

Izumi smiled, "Of course, welcome to the team."

They tried to recruit Iida, but he ended up walking away to join Todoroki's team.

A Support Course student sidled up to them, "Hey! You're Mrs Ten Million, right? We should team up! My babies will surely bring us to victory!"

Mei Hatsume. Izumi has encountered her before once, she was the support student who thought it would be a good idea to latch a grapple onto her wings.

Izumi had no other people in mind, so she hesitantly agreed.

'We don't necessarily need a fourth member, but we might as well recruit another one.' Izumi thought.

She walked to Tokoyami, "Tokoyami, would you like to join our team?"

He looked over at her, and nodded, "Sure."

Now Izumi's team gathered up together and went through their plan.

"My wings can be hardened to protect us. If possible, we should simply turtle up, and anyone who breaks through our defenses, which is already quite unlikely, can be warded off with Dark Shadow. Should we need to run, Hatsume's gadgets should be able to bring us away, Ochako-chan can make us all lighter so that the boosters can support our weight. Should we need to fight, I'll fly. As long as I don't touch the ground, we won't be disqualified." Izumi summarized, watching as the others nodded in understanding and agreement.

The countdown has ended, and now the cavalry battle has begun.

Izumi released her wings and blew a massive gust a wind at the other cavalry teams, making it very difficult for them to move and attack with ranged abilities.

Izumi kept up the gust of wind as Present Mic commentated.

"And Team Midoriya seem to be doing amazingly well right off the bat! The gusts of wind are very effective against the other teams!"

Izumi then realized something the they could do.

"Ochako-chan! Once they get close, touch them and float them away!" She called down to Uraraka.

"Understood!" Was the reply.

The first team that made it to Izumi's team was Team Todoroki, who relied on Iida's speed and Yaoyorozu's creation quirk to create an aerodynamic windshield and rush Team Midoriya.

Izumi noticed the hand of Shoto Todoroki about to snatch away the headband when she flung up her hand, boosted by 10% of One For All's power, and knocked his hand away.

Uraraka took that chance to apply the effects of her quirk to their entire team and allowed Izumi to easily blow them away, but not before Yaoyorozu anchored them with a giant weight.

"Release!" Uraraka muttered, knowing that she couldn't float everyone at once or the backlash of her quirk will disable her for a while.

"Team Midoriya has yet to even take a single step! Is this the mind of the number 1 recommendations student?!" Present Mic exclaimed, "And now, the other teams have given up on the ten million and are now taking each other's bands!"

Izumi nodded in satisfaction, her plan is working.

"Okay, Dark Shadow, try your best to take the other teams' headbands." Izumi said to Tokoyami's sentient quirk.

"Understood!" He, at least Izumi assumed it was a he, gave her a mock salute.

Only two other teams chasing after their team was Team Bakugo and Team Todoroki.

"Sheesh, these guys don't know when to give up..." Izumi muttered.

Izumi wrapped her wings around her team protectively, hardening them to keep them safe.

She could feel the attacks on the outside of her wings, there was acid, electricity, ice, explosions, and then some, but they didn't budge.

Izumi curled her right hand into a fist and did something she never thought she would do.

She used One For All at 100%.

She whipped open her wings and punched outwards, creating a massive air blast that knocked the other two teams away.

Izumi recoiled in pain, but she gritted her teeth and healed her arm, taking that pain within herself and then converting it to stockpiled power, similar to One For All.

Once again, her punch sent a lot of teams stumbling, and Izumi repeated the process of throwing a powerful One For All punch, then healing it, and using the stockpiled pain to throw a less powerful attack.

"Izumi-chan! You can't keep hurting yourself to keep the other teams off us!" Uraraka screamed from underneath her.

"It's fine, Ochako-chan! It won't have any lasting damage on me!" Izumi insisted, but pausing to talk.

Suddenly, Tokoyami grunted in alarm, making Izumi refocus on Team Todoroki.

Iida's engines seemed to be going in overdrive, the flames started to turn blue.

Izumi cursed underneath her breath, raising her right arm in front of her head and stretching out her left arm to her left.

Team Todoroki zoomed by, leaving Izumi nearly no time to grab Todoroki's headbands and defend her own.

Sadly, Izumi was only able to grab Todoroki's headbands, and was unable to defend her own.

"No!" Izumi yelled, taking to the sky and diving at Todoroki.

At the same time, she saw and heard Bakugo flying through the air, "Die, half 'n' half bastard!"

Both Izumi and Bakugo raced to grab the ten million headband, but just as their fingers grazed the material, the buzzer sounded, indicating the end of the round.

Bakugo fell face-first into the ground whilst Izumi rolled on the ground to absorb the impact.

"It's fine, we're in third, that's good enough." Izumi muttered.

Little did she know, a certain angry pomeranian grabbed her head from behind and unleashed a very powerful explosion.

A/N: Christ's sake, is Bakugo going to kill her?

Yes and no.

Elaborate.

Hmm... No thanks.

Fuck you.

Love you too, Yang.

Bah. I'm out. Photonfrost 95, signing out.

Cool. So am I. Shadowflame 95, signing out.