Part 24

Mattia pov

I skipped small rocks at her window but she didn't look out of it. I don't think anyone was home because the whole house looked empty. I thought about it a little and figured that she'd probably be at the hospital.

I rushed to the hospital and I knew visiting hours  were over, so there was no way I was going to get in the building through the front door.

I called kai , " hello?" He answered in a sleepy tone.

" hey kai, it's me. I need your help," I said whilst pacing around the hospital entrance.

" mattia? What, why? Dude it's like 12am," he whined and I rolled my eyes at him.

" get your ass to the hospital now," I whisper yelled, " I need to get inside,"

He tutted, " why?"

" so I can talk to Jordon," I palmed my face.

He went quiet and I heard him move around, " really?" He asked sounding wide awake, " you're getting her back?"

He sounded way too excited, and it put a little smile on my face," yes,"

He cheered, " YES! I knew you'd come around. I'll be there in 10 minutes, I'll get ale too," I nodded and waited for them both to show up.

I saw them both a while later, kai  looking pretty happy with himself and ale looked a little sleep deprived, " are we seriously doing this now?" Ale asked yawning, " couldn't you have just gone in the morning?" And he stretched his arms.

I shook my head, I didn't want to have any seconds thoughts on this and I didn't want anyone or anything to change my mind so it was best to do it now.

We tried figuring out ways to get in. We walked around the hospital looking for other entrances and we found one, " hey, wait there's someone there," I told them both and we stood round the corner. We saw one of the doctors come out and started to light a cigarette and smoke.

" we'll distract him," ale said, pointing at him and kai , " you go round and sneak in whilst the doors still open,"

I nodded and went round the building. I looked around the corner to see kai and ale talking to the doctor and he was holding the door open for himself, looking unimpressed with both of them.

" do you have any idea how bad that is for your health?" Kai asked loudly and he pointed at the cigarette. He scoffed and folded his arms, " and you're a doctor as well, that's just ridiculous man,"

" what are you both doing here?" The doctor asked them both, confused.

Whilst they both carried on talking to him about cigarettes I snuck in and walked around quietly, because I knew if anyone saw me back here I'd be in trouble.

I forgot how big this place was so I was wondering around for a little bit. I was walking around every floor, past every room hoping that Jordon would be in one of them.

I then saw Fiona. She was walking down this corridor and I followed after her. She walked into this room and that's when I heard her say, " night, Jordon,"

My heart started beating really fast because she was right there. I've not seen her in almost three weeks and she's right in that room. Fiona walked out a few seconds later and I hid around the opposite end of the corridor. When I was sure that she had left I walked quietly up to Jordan's room.

I took a deep breath before I stepped into it and I fixed my hair a little. I walked into her room and she was sitting on her bed reading a book.

I think she sensed that someone had come into her room, so she put her book down and her eyes widened a little when she saw me.