Chapter Thirty-four: Tijan the Wedding Crasher.

Back at the camp, everyone was all riled up and ready to search for Valerie.

"Everyone calm down, she could not have gone far" Tijan said, not showing how concerned he really was.

But then, a swarm of insects passed by and he distractedly swatted away the pesky things with his hand.

"Hey watch it!" One of them said.

Hold up.

He turned to look. Those were not insects, they were tiny people!

"Hi Tijan!" One of them said, flapping her blue-white wings in front of him. She had wild brown hair and looked very familiar. "I'm getting married to my new Tiyapih! You're invited!" The tiny girl squeaked and the fat one holding her added.

"Yes, you are invited to watch from outside!" He said and they laughed together as they flew away.

Tijan scratched his head, trying to understand what he just saw. Then Blue flew to stop in front of them.

"What are you waiting for?! After her!" She screamed and took off at the speed of a bullet. "Valerie wait!" She called as she chased the crowd of tiny people.

"What in the name of–" Kyoh muttered.

"That was Valerie!" Tijan exclaimed.

"Oh what has she gotten herself into now?" Dansé groaned and they all joined the chase.

💒💒💒

"I am not going to let her do this!" Blue yelled at the servants that were already hustling and bustling around to get Valerie prepared.

"She doesn't even want to get bonded she's not in her right senses!" She added.

"We are only following orders" a servant said, swishing out rolls of white lace that just looked absolutely stunning. Blue was actually the tallest in the room at that moment.

The entire room was stunning. If Valerie were to marry that freak, she would live here in this seriously fancy palace and remain two inches tall forever!

Blue grabbed Valerie by her shoulders and shook her hard. "Snap out of this, you are about to get married to the wrong guy!"

"I'm not getting married, I'm going for a dinner party" Valerie chuckled with a loopy grin.

"Which design would you prefer, Valerie-Alice?" The designer in charge asked, holding a book with paintings of wedding dresses.

"Um..." Valerie said and just touched one at random. "This one!"

"Hmm" the designer mused with a smile "excellent choice! See? She is perfectly fine"

"It was a random pick" Blue said and sighed. The only comforting thought she had was that the others would be here soon.

❇️❇️❇️

"Do we have to wear this?" Tijan asked Mayi, feeling uncomfortable.

"You cannot just dress as you want when you are on your way to a royal bonding ceremony, or we will never get past the gates" Mayi replied, adding the finishing touches to his new clothes which consisted of some shiny armor and a red cape.