alone

you're loved🥀

WARNING[S}: CURSING

🎤🎧

corbyn softly placed his hands on his knees, as he let out a loud sigh, roughly feeling stressed. he gently brought his knees to his chest as he turned on the TV, corey's death immediately being shown. he wiped his face with his hands as began to sweat.

his breathing became erratic as he kept his eyes strained to the tv, the sobs never stopping. at this point, he didn't care if no body was home, he still felt alone.

his eyes closed as he remembered getting the call. the call that once changed his and the boys life's forever, mostly daniel's. corbyn let out a cry at the thought, his heart never stopping its rough beats.

"corbyn?" jonah asked, upon hearing corbyn's weary sobs through out the house, as his attention went to the tv.

he frowned and turned the tv off, making his way towards corbyn to comfort him

he pulled corbyn to his chest, "i know shh i know, but its okay to cry" he comforts as tears makes their way down his face as well. "it just sucks." corbyn laughs out, standing up to wipe his tears away. "i'm being dramatic. so fucking dramatic." he chuckles out, as jonah frowns.

"its not your fault" jonah comforts as he grabs corbyn's wrist, forcing him to face him.

"ever since corey died. everyone has been so distant from each other, and no one has talked about their feelings once jonah. i've sat in my bedroom talking to my fucking bear about my problems. that's how you know you're alone" corbyn sighs.

jonah pulls him into his chest, gently rubbing his back up and down.

"i guess we dont know how to feel" he says, telling corbyn his thoughts. "when will we feel again?" corbyn's asked, looking up at jonah.

"when we learn not to feel alone"

💔💋
a/n THIS WAS REQUESTED IM SORRY- ALSO, IM WAITING FOR THE LOTUS INN MV TO COME OUT. also, watt pad, fix your damn problems, people r telling me they cant vote on my storiessss, you hate me that much? want my addy bitch- alsoooooo, new dorbyn book, out TOMORROW. i have two dorbyn books that need released so yaaaaaa.