cuddles

i saw you moving on the dance floor💚

WARNING[S]⚠️: CURSING

🎤🎧

JONAH'S POV

i hold corbyn as close to me as possible, while i had to pee. i groan as my balls felt like they were going to explode. i ever so gently move corbyn from on top of my chest, to beside me.

as i was about to get, i hear him groan and grab my wrist. "no. stay" he whispers. "i have to pee honey" i tell him, as he whimpers.

as i get up to pee, he follows me. "what are you doing?" i ask. "i wanna come with" he says, innocently batting his beautiful eyelashes.

i sigh as he walks in with me. i pull down my boxers and sit on the toilet releasing myself.

as i do, corbyn climbs on top of me, wrapping his arms around my neck and legs around my waist. i groan. "baby. i'm peeing" i giggle, wrapping my arms around his torso, us both now on the toilet, as i continue to release myself. "your comfortable" he giggles.

"you're so clingy today" i laugh out.

"no. i just want cuddles" he whimpers, burying his head into my neck.

"while i'm sitting on the toilet?" i ask, as i laugh, his face red in embarrassment.

"awh bubby" i say, squeezing his cheeks. "is my baby embarrassed"i laugh out.

as i get done releasing myself, i gently stand up, corbyn still wrapped up in my arms. i sit him on the counter as i pull up my boxers, then carrying him to the bedroom, laying him down.

i get inside behind him, and hold him as i feel him smile into my chest.

"i love you, my little cuddle buddy"

💔💋
a/n
hey you !! i know your feeling insecure, so just know you're beautiful just the way you are. no matter that size, or height. you're beautiful !!