How it Started

This story is the twins 6th year so the golden trio is in their 4th year. The name for the main character is Caroline Quinton and she became friends with the twins in her 2nd year. Everyone assumes she is a muggle born because she came to Hogwarts from an orphanage (I know very original). She has blonde curly hair and green eyes.
        She has had a crush on Fred since their third year but hasn't said anything because they are such good friends and she didn't want to ruin that.
       She has been playing quidditch since their 2nd as a chaser.
—Caroline's POV—

*In Professor McGonagall's transfiguration class
        With George on my left and Fred on my right I start humming the melody to "Wouldn't change a thing" then I start singing quietly with Fred singing the male part and George drumming on the table with a his wand. We start quiet and slowly get louder. Professor McGonagall rolls her eyes in annoyance because she knows what is about to happen.

         We all stand up singing the lyrics to the song with George jamming out next to us. When we finish we sit down and wait for the inevitable detention coming our way. Professor McGonagall said,
         "Weasley boys and Mrs. Quinton..." she pauses to rub her temples. "Every year... every year you interrupt my class on the same day singing the same song."

—flashback—

October 13th
         I walked in the class 10 minutes late and speed walked quickly to the only open seat, right next to Fred. "I'm so sorry I'm late professor Mr. Filch stopped me for 20 minutes just going on and on about..."
       "Stop. I don't want excuses just make sure you are on time tomorrow."
       "Yes professor..." I said with my head down.

        20 minutes later
       Professor McGonagall gave the class a written quiz. I could never focus in class when it was silent so I started humming "wouldn't change a thing" and to my surprise Fred started to sing the male part with George drumming along. We sang until Professor McGonagall came up to them slamming her hand on their desk. "If you are going to sing in my class you you will either give us the performance of a lifetime or you will stay silent."

I stood up jokingly and pretended to start to sing and was shocked to look over and see Fred singing dramatically so I joined in and soon after George started drumming to the beat.
       We did this every year on October 13th in transfiguration class.

—flash forward—

        "2 Saturday detentions for the three of you." She said before walking back to the front of the class.

       "Totally worth it," the three of us said in unison before high-fiving.

—time jump—

         The twins and I were walking back to Gryffindor common room after class. We were walking up the moving staircases when Fred suddenly stopped on a platform, I ran right into him embarrassing myself and I said "Hey! Why'd you stop?"
          "Oh, no reason..."

         "What are you two idiots doing?"

          "Oh nothing." He said with an obvious smirk on his face. I noticed George on the staircase moving away from us.

         "What are you doing, we're gonna be stuck here!" I said when he wouldn't let me pass.

         "We?" He said almost laughing now. He jumped from the platform to the moving staircase.

         "HEY! Seriously! Guys!" I said rolling my eyes.

         "Cmon just jump!" They yelled.

         "Absolutely not! What do you think I'm trying to kill myself?!"

         "No, no cmon, just jump, if you miss I'll catch you." Fred said smiling, this comment made me blush a little.

         "Nope, not happening," she said.

         "Fine whatever you're the one who is stuck standing there waiting for another staircase," Fred said teasingly.

         "And you will be standing there waiting for me because YOU left me here," I said.

         "Oh I'm sorry, how are you gonna make us do that?" He said sprinting up the stairs as fast as he could.

          "Oh come on!" I yelled groaning.