Triwizard Tournament

The years went by it was nearly year 4 now, you were really close with Luna. You also became closer with Neville and Ginny. You made some other friends as well. You weren't as close to Ron as you used to be but it was okay. You talked to Draco sometimes, you weren't the closest of friends but you were still friends. There had been the Quidditch World Cup that summer. You attended with your family luckily you hadn't spent the night because there had been a Death Eater attack.

It was year 4 now and the Triwizard Tournament was going to be happening at Hogwarts. Everyone was buzzing with excitement as the the other schools entered the Great Hall putting on a show. There was Durmstrang Institute and Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.

You were sitting in the great hall watching people hopefully put their names in the Goblet of Fire. Cedric had just put his name in, he was quite cute but you saw how he looked at Cho. The Weasley twins came in, they were going to try an age potion to put their names in. It worked for a second but they were suddenly thrown out and had grown beards. You doubled over in laughter beside an unimpressed looking Hermoine.

Late Dumbledore announced who would participate in the tournament and Harry Potter's name jumped out. Everyone fell silent they were quite shocked. They for some reason let him continue in the competition tho. The first tasks had come and gone leaving everyone on their toes as it had been dragons. It was nearing the Yule Ball, everyone was buzzing with excitement about that. (Y/n) still hadn't been asked. Ron looked like he was going to the one day but then decided against it. A Hufflepuff had asked Luna. Which was unfortunate she knew Neville wanted to ask her but he was going with Ginny instead.

You were walking to class one day when Draco pulled you aside.
'Hi Malfoy, what's up?'
'W-Will you go to the Yule Ball with me, as friends?' He blushed a bit.
'Yes, yes I will.'
'Okay great, see you later!'
'See you!'