The next day.

You woke up and went down to breakfast soon to find out rumours about what happened at the Ministry the past night. Apparently Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Ginny and Neville had snuck to the Ministry using thestrals. You were about to go find Draco, but Dumbledore just walked into the great hall. A hush fell over everyone. He gave a speech which the ministry tried to advise him not to do. He was headmaster again, and Professor Umbridge would no longer be at the school.

Since you hadn't had a chance to talk to Draco yet you managed to tell him during class to meet you at your spot at 1.

It was 1 now and you waited in the empty classroom as he walked in.

'Hey Malfoy!'
'What was that? Some sort of club you didn't want to tell me about?' He said this dodging your hug.
He walked to the other side of the classroom and you turned to look at him.
'Your seriously mad about this?'

'Yes, we'll not really mad just a bit upset and confused.'
'Well fine, it wasn't a club per say, more like lessons.'
'Lessons from Potter?' He folded his arms.
'Hey relax Malfoy, things are getting scary okay? All these rumours and you know who might be back! So yea I thought it was a good idea to learn how to defend myself!'
You were getting ready to storm out. But Draco started speaking. His voice was calm so you stopped and listened.

'There not rumours he is back (y/n)' He was sitting on a desk and looked up at you.
You turned around to face him.
'Draco, are your parents still Death Eaters?'
'Yea'
You walked over and gave him a hug, he pulled you closer instead of dodging it this time.

You sat down beside him, holding his hand.
'It'll be okay, I wanna keep you safe.' You said looking into his eyes.
'I should be the one keeping you safe.'
'Well you know you can be a bit of a wimp sometimes Malfoy.' You said giving him a bit of a nudge.
'Oh come on (y/l/n).' He gave you a little nudge too. You guys began to laugh.

Soon the school year was over and you were back on the train home. You hoped you would be able to see Draco sometime over the summer but weren't sure when. You guys decided to write to each other. Draco wasn't going to tell his parents year that you were dating and you debated on telling yours. You waited to see what the summer holds.