HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Eliza was a very smart young lady. Every decision she made she thought about, weighed the pros and cons and never ever made a decision on an impulse but it seems that on Halloween night Eliza had no choice when it came to her decisions because if she did she wouldn't be dressed up as buzz lightyear from Toy Story.

"You look so cute."

Eliza looked at Maria.

"I look like a rolled up ball of tinfoil."

Maria laughed before planting  a kiss on Eliza's cheek. 

"I think you look adorable and anyway  we need to beat your sisters in the costume contest."

"Which one?"

"Both."

Eliza nodded before adjusting Maria's cowboy hat. Maria smiled and the two hooked arms so they could run through the cold streets of New York.

Peggy was freaking out because Hercules was not in costume and she had 30 minutes to get to John Laurens Halloween Party and make her sisters and her dates feel like trash when She and Hercules walked in with their amazing costumes. 

"HEEEERRRRCCC. Where is your costume!"

Hercules sighed at he yelled from the bathroom."

"Peggy I know I promised that I would wear this but now that I have this on I don't know if I can."

That was the wrong thing to say to Margarita Schuyler. She had been planning this costume since July and there was no way she was backing out now. Especially not when Both of her sisters were going to be there. No she needed some bragging points at Thanksgiving dinner.

"Hercules Mulligan there is no way in hell that you are not going to wear this so Women up , put your skirt on because there is no JD without Veronica! " 

Hercules cursed to himself because no man alive was brave enough to disagree with Margarita out loud. So after a few minutes Hercules came out with a small skirt and blazer with a frown and his signature beanie because no matter how much Peggy pleaded Hercules would go nowhere without his beanie.

"Are you happy now?"

Peggy smiled and nodded. "Very."  

The bossy women grabbed the larger's man hand, grabbed her car keys to her expensive car gifted to her by her father and drove way over the speed limit to the Halloween party that all of New York seemed to be going to.

Angelica was peacefully sleeping, something she didn't get to do that often considering having a full time job, being a wife , and mother when she was woken up by a loud.

"Mommy!"

Angelica smiled before grabbing her three year old son and pulling him into  a hug.

"Are you ready bud?"

Phillip smiled before standing up to show off his costume. While most three year old would want to dress up as a Super Hero or a character from a book or movie Phillip Hamilton was very sure  about his costume. He had insisted that he wanted to be a grumpy lawyer. Just. Like. His. Father. Angelica smiled just as Alexander walked through the door.

"Hey buddy are you ready to go?"

Phillip smiled. Alexander's boss and his wife had agreed to take Phillip and his co workers daughter Theadosia trick or treating while they went to a Halloween party. Not a minute passed when there was a knock on the door. Phillips face lit up.