chap 00

DARLING
rosevale

"I won't fall in love with you

"I won't fall in love with you. I don't fall in love with anyone. You're not going to change that." He insisted, but more for himself than for me.

I smirked, "That kiss really showed me that. Or maybe the night you stayed in my room till I fell asleep? Or maybe the night you gave me your sweatshirt so I wasn't cold?"

He interrupted before I could continue, "Fuck off."

Nothing in Annabelle's life went right since her parents died. It was just a constant downhill slope. Until she stayed at her best friends house and met him—the one who changed it all.

But, can they survive the downhill slope that Annabelle's life always goes on?

enjoy

— allie

TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR THE FOLLOWING STORY
!!read at your own risk!!

domestic abuse, violence, death, mentions of rape

triggers will NOT be outlined in each chapter as almost every chapter talks about something along the lines of violence.

please focus on your own health and make sure you are taking care of yourself. trust me, i will not be offended if you cannot handle the story that i have written. i write to spread awareness about these difficult topics and sometimes i have to stop writing to focus on myself.

i love you all.

NATIONAL SEXUAL ASSAULT HOTLINE : 1-800-656-4673

SUICIDE HOTLINE : 800-273-8255

it can be hard to talk to people you don't know, but my inbox is still open if needed.