Chapter 15

Kiiara's club wear above

    I get down from my car and spot Kim with a girl who looks a lot like her, she's tall and looks like a model. Tommy jumps into my arms from nowhere "hey Tommy"

    "kiia look I got a new car" he says excitedly pointing to a mini red sport car on the lawn.

    "aww so cool" I say pinching his cheeks

    "Lee got it for me" he says pointing at the girl beside Kim who obviously is the elder sister.

     "why don't you go ride it" and before I finish the sentence he's skipping over to the car.

      "hey I'm Leah" the girl says hugging me friendly much "and I'm Kiiara but you can call me kiia" I say hugging her back

    "okay enough let's go get our sexy on" Kim says dragging us upstairs where we meet Amelia

    "I picked out the perfect dress for you" Amelia says clapping her hands. We start getting dressed, Kim comes out in a cute two piece and her hair up in a ponytail. Amelia wears a short red strapless dress and open toe heels.

     Leah wore a mini gold dress and did all our makeup, I felt gorgeous but my dress? "um guys where's my dress"

     "did you think we forgot" Kim said handing me a shopping bag
     "go in and change" Amelia said pushing me into the bathroom. I pulled on the dress and stared at myself in the mirror.

       It was a black skin tight dress , a halter neck with a deep v-line and an open back. It was made of leather and was smooth on the inside, and yup my boobs were spilling out but I felt confident and sexy. I guess there's just this thing about dressing sexy that boosts your confidence.

      My hair was in beach waves cascading down my back and I had my moon pendant on.
     I walked out and they just stood staring at me "what is it too much, I could go change".

     "Damn girl I think I'm bi" Amelia said staring at me "more like can we get down and dirty right now" Leah said.

      "ok I get it" I said blushing fortunately the makeup covered it. We got into Kim's car after grabbing our clutches and turned on the radio rapping to I like him by princess Nokia. When we got to the club it was full of energy and girls and guys were everywhere grinding on each other. After a few shots we went straight to the dance floor.

       I felt free dancing without caring, I was a bit tipsy but Amelia was fully drunk. Kim and Leah had their arms around some guys and they were drunk too. Someone grabbed my hips from my back "what the fvck are you wearing calla"

       oops Damon caught me.

   "Nothing daddy" I said seductively, he stared at me looking like he was loosing his cool

   I don't know what got into me as I started grinding my ass against him. His fingers dug into my hips trying to keep me still. "what do you think you're doing" he whispered in my ear.

     I turned to face him and ran my hands over his chest where the hell is all this coming from??? must be the alcohol setting in. Whatever this is it's working cause his eyes are clouding over definitely lust

     "I'm taking you home now" he said firmly dragging me out "stop" I yelled at him pulling my hand out of his "I still wanna party" I slurred pouting

    "get in the car now" he said "or what" I smirked crossing my arms. The action pushed up my boobs drawing his eyes to my chest. I didn't get to say anything else before he picked me up and threw me in the front seat then got in and drove off.